fbpx

Our Creative Windstone Photos

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Our Creative Windstone Photos

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Puffpastryofdoom
    Participant

The 2012 Calendar Contest was exciting for so many people (including myself) who completely enjoyed bringing their Windstones around the house or even outdoors for some really creative photographs.

IT DOESN’T HAVE TO STOP THERE!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Let’s start it up again for our own enjoyment! Get creative! Post some of your beautiful (or funny!) pictures in here for all of us to appreciate them together!

To start it off, here is a picture that I took during a light snowfall!
      Photobucket

Aaaaaand here was one of the (MANY) pictures I took of my Blue Ripple Poad. My original “destination” of my hike was to take a picture of her next to blue, rippling water. But it turned out that unless I had her little tushy facing me, I just couldn’t show off the ripples on her back. So… I decided not to use this type of picture for the contest. But I still think it’s cute. ๐Ÿ™‚
      Photobucket

I have others to show, but I’m more interested in yours! Please post some of your creative photographs for all of us to enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜€

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

I *love* the uni photo! That is so pretty!!

Carolyn
        Participant

Yes it’s fun to see Windstones in creative pics . I enjoy looking at them .

Jennifer
          Keymaster

If anyone has creative PYO photos, please feel free to share them on the DeviantArt group! If they are more than just ‘snapshots’ but have a scene like these, I will likely feature them! ๐Ÿ™‚
            http://windstonepyo.deviantart.com/

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Melody
            Keymaster

The uni pic looks like a Bev Dolittle print!
              Everyone see the fuzzy?

Carolyn
              Participant

Yes I see the sneaky little fuzzy .

Melody
                Keymaster

OMG I finally did it!

Carolyn
                  Participant

That is adoible , Melody . That poad looks like she’s having fun .

Hannah
                    Participant

Wee!! Melody posted a picture!! XD

These are all super cute!! I’ll have to dig up the ones that I took that never made it into the Calender contest and post them when I find them ๐Ÿ˜€

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

KaytanaPhoenix
                      Participant

The uni pic looks like a Bev Dolittle print!
                        Everyone see the fuzzy?

I agree! It does look like a Bev Dolittle print! Probably why I like the photo so much XD lol

Totally missed the fuzzy ’till you mentioned it, very nice touch!

OMG I finally did it!

Woo hoo! Now we’ll see more Melody pics on the forum! ๐Ÿ™‚

Goofing off while trying (probably unsuccessfully) to really capture my GB Young Poad’s coloration during the five minutes of dry weather we’ll probably see for the next week. LOL

A poad’s eye view of…well, a poad!:

Photobucket

(Yes, that’s actually a fisheye lens on my iPhone, silly as it sounds!)

dragonmedley
                        Participant

hahahaha! That’s a great pic!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

KaytanaPhoenix
                          Participant

OMG I finally did it!

Woo hoo! Now we’ll see more Melody pics on the forum! ๐Ÿ™‚

Goofing off while trying (probably unsuccessfully) to really capture my GB Young Poad’s coloration during the five minutes of dry weather we’ll probably see for the next week. LOL

A poad’s eye view of…well, a poad!:

Photobucket

(Yes, that’s actually a fisheye lens on my iPhone, silly as it sounds!)

The only quote I find best suited for this photo is
                            “Hii there!” XD That’s so cute!

And because I should be off doing chores…here’s what happens in my office when I’m not around:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Allestra’s still trying to master the iPad, and now she’s teaching her new minion. First “Angry Birds”, eventually the world. I’d better lock down my Amazon account before these two go on a shopping spree…

Carolyn
                            Participant

Those new pics are so cute . Windstone creatures are having fun out and about and when their owners are not around .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.