Orion has come home…in pieces.

Home Forums Windstone Editions Repairs Orion has come home…in pieces.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Phoegonix
    Participant

My PYO keeper, Orion, has come home.  Much like the relationship with the person who I painted him for, he is in pieces.

This is my beautiful man before his accident.

Now –

I took this after I started reassembling him.  His front claw was also off.  Below – after glue –

Gonna be some resculpting involved…but at least he’s home.

Suzanne-Marie
      Participant

Awwww that’s so sad that happened….

Hope he gets all his ” owies ” fixed soon.

I have an old vintage white Hatching Pegasus who I found spring cleaning minus his head..

And my peacock mouse wizard took a tumble and sadly is missing 1/3 or so of his left ear..

My choice for getting them professionally repaired hands-down is the very, very talented painter/artist DragOnfeathers,  as well as in my opinion the top repair person who is going to restore  my two but also has awesome before and after repairs posted on Forum if you need any assistance, and she is so nice and so personable too !!!

Good Luck !!

Hugs !!

Phoegonix
        Participant

I’m fairly handy with apoxie sculpt – and I originally painted him, so matching paint shouldn’t be a problem.  I just put so much work in him – if you look closely at the pictures, I drilled and set dozens of rhinestones between his scales.  I also made his hanging medallion – for his namesake, Orion the constellation.  I’m incredibly proud of this PYO.  I will make sure he is good as new.

Celestial Rainstorm
          Participant

Oh my goodness, how awful! I am so sorry, he is a beauty.

Finding happiness again.

Angelika_Zen
            Participant

I remember when Orion was still in the making. It hurts my eyes to see him all broken like this.

Good luck with surgery and keep us posted.

He was a lovely dragon, and he will be again!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Awe. Poor dragon. At least the paint scheme should be easy to match since you originally painted him.

I’m sorry to hear there was a falling out with the previous short term owner and that they didn’t pack it as they should have. If you need any tips don’t be afraid to ask.

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Phoegonix
                Participant

I just need time to work on him.  I glued the big pieces back together, but I’m not going to tackle the repairs requiring sculpting until I have time to do it right.  I’m in the middle of a couple of home repairs/updates right now.

He will be fixed good as new – scales are fairly easy to match.  I’m just glad the head break was clean.

StormDancer
                  Participant

Wow, yeah that will take some time. But I’m sure he will be great again!

Looking for:
                    "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.