Original Sitting Baby Kirin

Home Forums Miscellany Community Original Sitting Baby Kirin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    magpie-poet
    Participant

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, I’ve been trying to dig through the forums to figure where to ask.

Is the original color sitting baby Kirin still being made and just not in stock? I’ve had mine for 20+ years and it’s gone missing. (Her parents are going to be so mad, I don’t dare unbox them till I find her or get a new one!) I was wondering if I should do the buy a new one and it’ll turn up thing, but didn’t see any on the site.

merrillannwhite
      Participant

I think that color is mostly retired. They did a batch of standing babies a little while back, but I think that was because it was a newer sculpt that didn’t exist when that color was being produced. They show up secondhand on eBay and places like Facebook Marketplace pretty often.

dragonmedley
        Participant

You’re right, the colour is retired.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Scathach
          Participant

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, I’ve been trying to dig through the forums to figure where to ask.

Is the original color sitting baby Kirin still being made and just not in stock? I’ve had mine for 20+ years and it’s gone missing. (Her parents are going to be so mad, I don’t dare unbox them till I find her or get a new one!) I was wondering if I should do the buy a new one and it’ll turn up thing, but didn’t see any on the site.

I have one looking for parents, if you’re interested. PM me, if you’d like details.

Life is beautiful.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.