fbpx

Origami Dragons?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Origami Dragons?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jamesqe
    Participant

Hi, What happened to your Little Origami Dragons? I saw where you had people try to name it but is there somewhere I can print it or buy it?

Melody
      Keymaster

Hi, What happened to your Little Origami Dragons? I saw where you had people try to name it but is there somewhere I can print it or buy it?

That’s one of those simple-sounding projects that became so involved and complicated we never did it. You can Email John(at)windstoneeditions(dot)com and ask him!

Jennifer
        Keymaster

That’s one of those simple-sounding projects that became so involved and complicated we never did it. You can Email John(at)windstoneeditions(dot)com and ask him!

Windstone has about a million of those projects!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

fatalbeauty
          Participant

this must’ve been before my time, anyone got a picture so I can see?

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Adaneth
            Participant

Oh, scatterdragons would be awesome! Is or was there ever a link? I would love that!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
              www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
              Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.