Orientals up for offers (All are sold)

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Orientals up for offers (All are sold)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Syn
    Participant

These have been packed up since I bought them, due to having too many Windstones and not enough room to display them. I got them all out yesterday, arranged them this way, that way, every which way. I want to keep some of the other new colors, but I decided that for the most part, I like the original darker Orientals best.

I don’t have to sell these, and I won’t take less than I paid for them with shipping, plus shipping to you. I have posted the link to the actual auctions and the total I paid for each one. If you are interested, make an offer.

Lavender Pearl #1, sold

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300563633177&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:1123

Silver Tiger #1, sold

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290577863506

Turquoise Pearl #1, sold

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300559447559&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:1123

Wish I had the money for the lavender one. So pretty. I really need to win the darn lotto. *sigh* I have a Jade…you probably have one of those.

Kyrin

littleironhorse
      Participant

I don’t know if you liked the OOAK OW that Jennifer had to trade, but she might be interested in one of these…

Wampus Dragon
        Participant

PMed about the Lavender one. Cant pass it up!

Christine
          Participant

Oh man that Lavender is as lovely as I remember but I definitely can’t afford an ebay one! Maybe production someday….Love that Lavender. Best of luck selling, Syn. They’re all super beautiful.

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

*swoon* Oh how I wish I could rehome ANY of them!

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

yolanda
              Participant

PM’d you

Kiya
                Participant

Oh those are just lovely! Good luck on your sales! Wish I had money – I’d love an ebay oriental. ๐Ÿ™‚

Mike
                  Participant

They are beautiful, even on my wish list list, to bad they come up at this time of year with such high prices. Guess they will remain on my list for years to come. Maybe if any of them are still there after the New Year but I have my doubt. I like the Turquoise pearl best, lavender next and the silver tiger 3rd. But since the Tiger is sold and the reasonable price for the lavender (and Wampus has expressed interest), I do not see the Turquoise lasting that long.

Setsunawolf
                    Participant

They are beautiful, even on my wish list list, to bad they come up at this time of year with such high prices. Guess they will remain on my list for years to come. Maybe if any of them are still there after the New Year but I have my doubt. I like the Turquoise pearl best, lavender next and the silver tiger 3rd. But since the Tiger is sold and the reasonable price for the lavender (and Wampus has expressed interest), I do not see the Turquoise lasting that long.

Syn’s really good about selling for what she paid for them. Their prices are high because the auctions went high. Really, I’ve seen ebay pieces sell for much more than the original auction. Any of these would be a good buy.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Syn
                      Participant

It looks like the only one left for sale is the Turquoise Pearl. He is definitely prettier than his auction pictures, so I will be posting pictures as soon as I can take them. And if anyone has a Copper Patina Hatching EMPEROR they would like to use as a partial trade, I would definitely be interested.

Also, I forgot to mention that I do take payments.

Mike
                        Participant

[…to bad they come up at this time of year with such high prices. … Maybe if any of them are still there after the New Year but I have my doubt. I like the Turquoise pearl best, … But since the Tiger is sold and the reasonable price for the lavender …
                          Syn’s really good about selling for what she paid for them. Their prices are high because the auctions went high. Really, I’ve seen ebay pieces sell for much more than the original auction. Any of these would be a good buy.

I did say it was reasonable and that I might buy after the holidays, the prices are okay just hit before xmas and with presents to buy and prep for year end finances for taxes it was bad timing for “me”.
                          There was no attack on this, I know about prices on Ebay, and yes they sometimes go higher then original but that does not mean those are not overpriced, some people will bid anything for an item and if someone else decides to push it trying for it the price could be inflated on one item. You could say that the value is what someone is willing to pay for it, but if I were to put a peacock mother for sale at $2,000 and someone buys it does that mean that is what their value is, no you can buy them for a lot less. I am not saying nor did I ever say this is the case here, I just said it was to bad right now. I suppose it is good if you want to buy a present of this value for someone else then it works great. And I HOPE THE Turquoise is still around AFTER THE HOLIDAYS for me to get, just was timed wrong. Maybe it is a communication issue here since I can not hear or see meaning behind words in print, but felt like I was attacked here and that is reason for this rant. Just look at the capital letters to see that this sale is okay for those that want it now.

Setsunawolf
                          Participant

It wasn’t my intention to attack you dragon61. ๐Ÿ™‚ Sorry if you took it that way. I just wasn’t sure if you were around when these sold on ebay. I was simply explaining that was their ebay prices. Sometimes new(er) forum member don’t know or can’t keep track of all the older ebay pieces.

I totally get what you are saying w/ xmas coming up. However, it sounds like Syn will take payments….so you could get that special oriental after the holidays ๐Ÿ™‚ (hint, hint, nudge, nudge)…I’m teasing if it doesn’t come across well in typing.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Mike
                            Participant

No problem Setsunwolf I can take a joke too. I have been attacked before on here so guess I am paranoid somewhat is all. I understand about new people.
                              And will be talking to my other half shortly on the dragon.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.