Oriental

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Oriental

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anthony
    Participant

Anthony
      Participant

This has been bothering me for a while, but I thought you discounted the oriental dragons; So why is the link still in the store? Did I read wrong? Are they ever coming back?

Travistie
        Participant

They’re probably just behind on removing the discontinued pieces from the store, since they’re all busy with the move.

I’m pretty sure Melody did say that they are done making more of the Sun dragon. Olympia had been painting the last cart of them to be special Ebay pieces.

Anthony
          Participant

yeah I knew of those, just curious if they might be bringing the small ones back or something.

Travistie
            Participant

Oh, don’t know about those. Guess I should keep quiet, and let the creator herself answer that! ๐Ÿ˜†

Melody
              Keymaster

Onyxt wrote:

This has been bothering me for a while, but I thought you discounted the oriental dragons; So why is the link still in the store? Did I read wrong? Are they ever coming back?

I hope to have them back again some time. We would need to re-design the molds so they are easier to cast. The link is still in the store because we forgot to remove it.

Heather
                Participant

Melody wrote:

Onyxt wrote:

I hope to have them back again some time. We would need to re-design the molds so they are easier to cast. The link is still in the store because we forgot to remove it.

I hope it does work out, because the Oriental sculpts are lovely and I would enjoy seeing them return in the future. ๐Ÿ™‚

Anthony
                  Participant

Barrdwing wrote:

Melody wrote:

Onyxt wrote:

I hope it does work out, because the Oriental sculpts are lovely and I would enjoy seeing them return in the future. ๐Ÿ™‚I second that notion

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

Melody wrote:

Onyxt wrote:

OMG Please do! :SQUEAK: :SQUEAK: :SQUEAK:!!!
                      My mother and I LOVE the Sun Dragon! Well all the orientals, but the Sun Dragon Especially! This is a huge compliment to you coming from my mother, because she’s the one who says “You have too many dragons…you need to DO SOMETHING with them” (meaning put them away) ๐Ÿ™

Maybe if you squished his front toes together, he might be easier to cast?

MORE SUN DRAGONS!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.