oriental dragon production colors?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone oriental dragon production colors?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    LZ
    Participant

What other colors were there of the oriental dragons made in batches? I have seen them in…

peacock
      emerald
      white
      ruby
      blue morpho
      lavender pearl
      amethyst

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Stephanie
      Participant

Copper patina is another one. Really beautiful. ❤️

Nightcrow
        Participant

The ‘Emerald’ color was technically called Jade for the Orientals.

It would be neat if they were offered in the two different versions of Peacock, to help people complete their collections – the standard green/blue/purple version, and the almost-all-dark-blue version!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

etruscan
          Participant

Were there lighter green and darker green versions of the Emerald/Jade Orientals like the light and dark Peacock ones?

Kujacker
            Participant

Yes. At least for the “standard” oriental. I don’t think the Sun or the young orientals did, but I could be wrong.

Setsunawolf
              Participant

There are jade adult orientals. Not sure about the young one. I’ve never seen a jade Sun.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.