Orange tabby purring cats?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Orange tabby purring cats?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Zelda
    Participant

I just caught the purring cats available on Ebay, and they’re so cute! I’ve always wanted one because the body sculpt looks like my fat little kitty, with the exception of her fur being shorter, but the expression and the spirit of the piece is spot on πŸ™‚ My cat’s a very faintly striped orange tabby though, so I wondered if you were going to paint a batch in orange tabby rather than gray?

At any rate, I’m glad these are available! I’ll have to pass on them, but I’m sure they’ll make a lot of Windstone fans very happy for the holidays πŸ™‚

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Zelda
      Participant

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

siberakh1
        Participant

I wondered the same thing, since the words ‘grey tabby’ for the color were listed. Orange tabby cats would be lovely! :}

lamortefille
          Participant

I would go for an orange tabby, too.

Tyrrlin
            Participant

Argh!

Now HOW did that wind up in my shopping cart? Kitty reminds me so much of cats we had growing up. Very cute!

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

I must have missed everything…between scratching dogs and purring cats and llamas I’m so confused!

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

OOooo Kitties and I missed em πŸ™ Did anyone pick up an extra they’d be willing to sell? πŸ™‚

Melody
                Keymaster

Zelda wrote:

I just caught the purring cats available on Ebay, and they’re so cute! I’ve always wanted one because the body sculpt looks like my fat little kitty, with the exception of her fur being shorter, but the expression and the spirit of the piece is spot on πŸ™‚ My cat’s a very faintly striped orange tabby though, so I wondered if you were going to paint a batch in orange tabby rather than gray?

At any rate, I’m glad these are available! I’ll have to pass on them, but I’m sure they’ll make a lot of Windstone fans very happy for the holidays πŸ™‚I did paint these cats in other colors too… Orange and white and calico. I don’t remember how many of I did of each though.

Leigha
                  Participant

Do you have any idea when the other kitties are planned to be put on eBay?

They’re so cute. I debated long enough with myself over the grey tabby and then decided he was too cute to resist and he was gone. But Calico sounds adorable <3

Calico would be perfect for my Mom. I’ll be watching πŸ˜€

Melody
                    Keymaster

Leigha wrote:

Do you have any idea when the other kitties are planned to be put on eBay?

They’re so cute. I debated long enough with myself over the grey tabby and then decided he was too cute to resist and he was gone. But Calico sounds adorable <3 The grey tabbies are gone? Well , as soon ans we can photo them and get em up..

Leigha
                      Participant

hehe of course they’re gone, your special items usually get snapped up in no time, I’m surprised the llamas have stayed up on eBay as long as they have.

Patricia
                        Participant

I really want one of the Calico and Orange tabby purring cats. πŸ™‚

Zelda
                          Participant

Wow, I’ll have to keep my eyes out for the few that are listed, then! Hopefully it won’t be while I’m at work, we’ll see πŸ™‚ Thanks Melody, I wouldn’t be surprised if you get tired of posting up these beautiful new things only to hear people like me say “Great, but I wish it were in this OTHER color!”, haha.

Copper83
                            Participant

Now would be a good time to look on ebay. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.