Orange Eye Emerald Emperor?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Orange Eye Emerald Emperor?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Anthony
    Participant
      Anthony
      Participant

Kujacker
        Participant

Yeah I saw that a week or so ago. He does look better with orange eyes than red. I’m not sure if he does have orange or the Emerald’s red… since it doesn’t say, and that’s a stock photo.

It looks like Dave added a note that he has red eyes.

Onyxt wrote:

Is this really an orange eye emerald emperor? I think he is beautiful.

Thanks for noticing that. The actual Emerald Dragon that we have for sale is a red-eyed one, and I’ve changed the name and description. I am planning on taking an actual photograph, but I’ll not be able to do it for a day or two.

Mmloda
          Participant

They do exist, I have been searching for one for a while now, they are really hard to come by but I hope that I find one, one day.
            If that one was the one with the orange eyes I would have bought him, I got excited for a bit there… 😯
            Oh well I’ll just keep on lookin for one… πŸ™‚

Marzena

Anthony
            Participant

Ah regardless, that stock photo is one beautiful dragon

mmloda wrote:

They do exist, I have been searching for one for a while now, they are really hard to come by but I hope that I find one, one day.
              If that one was the one with the orange eyes I would have bought him, I got excited for a bit there… 😯

Well, your old green has orange eyes. So you’ve got one Emperor that has them anyway. πŸ™‚

Kyrin

The picture is fixed, I guess. I was going to say that’s not orange…… I would have liked to see it.

Mmloda
              Participant

Kyrin wrote:

mmloda wrote:

Well, your old green has orange eyes. So you’ve got one Emperor that has them anyway. πŸ™‚

Kyrin

I know Kyrin… πŸ™‚ B πŸ™‚ t I still want the Emerald Emperor with the orange eyes…hopefully I’ll find him one day.. πŸ˜‰
                I just love the orange eyes… πŸ˜€

Marzena

Romeodanny wrote:

The picture is fixed, I guess. I was going to say that’s not orange…… I would have liked to see it.

Here’s the stock photo:

Image and Sculpture Copyright Windstone Editions.

lamortefille
                Participant

I would love one exactly like that! 😯

BDW
                  Participant

The Castle [Dave wrote:

“]
                    Image and Sculpture Copyright Windstone Editions.

Droolllllll!

Purplecat
                    Participant

I dont like red eyes in the dragons….so I actually dont have any of the emerald dragons…although I love the green coloration. I wish they’d all been done with the orange eyes. I love that emp. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Love it. Thank you for that picture. (I forgot I’ve seen it before. πŸ˜† )

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.