Orange and White Batwing Flap Cat, Chainmaille Jewellery

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Orange and White Batwing Flap Cat, Chainmaille Jewellery

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tara
    Participant

Tara
      Participant

I up for sale I have a Orange and White Batwing Flap Cat. I would like to get $100 for him which is about I payed for him in total. He’s mint w/ box. His tag has been detached and put in the box.

I also am selling Chainmaille Jewellery. It is made by me. I will custom make it for you. I typically use bright aluminum rings, anodized(colored) aluminum rings and scales, and rubber rings(latex free). The aluminum is very light, will not tarnish and can be easily cleaned with soap and water. It should not turn you skin black nor contain nickel. If you want me to make you items in colors/ materials that I don’t currently have I can order them in for you. Some of the other materials I can get are: Silver, Gold-Filled, Brass, Bronze, Enameled(colored)/plain Copper, Stainless Steel, Anodized/plain Niobium, Anodized/plain Titanium, and Glow in the Dark Rubber Rings. My gallery of samples I’ve made can be found here as well as prices. I am willing to negotiate as well as make items not pictured there.

Colors of scales I have to work with. I can also get rings in most of these colors plus more.

Here are some of the items I’ve made so far:

Hannah
        Participant

That jewelry is seriously cool! I especially like the 4 in 1 European necklace, I may have to speak to you about it further when I have some extra spending money 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Tara
          Participant

*poke*

Everything still for sale.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.