opal dragon PYO's for sale *Golden Dawn 3/5*

Home Forums Administration Flea Market opal dragon PYO's for sale *Golden Dawn 3/5*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Misty
    Participant

PYO’s for sale! These are the color schemes I have painted so far. PM or email me at mistysart@hotmail.com for details and pricing, I will do special requests. These color schemes can also be translated onto other PYO sculptures if you wish. All my PYO’s are on a commision basis, I can paint you one any time you like. Hope you enjoy!

Ember :

Silver Shadows:

Wild Thing:

Red Golden Phoenix:

For more views see my PYO thread http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forum/opal-dragons-pyo-wild-thing-added-63 or my gallery http://www.windstoneeditions.com/category/image-galleries/paint-your-own-gallery/opal-dragon

Misty
      Participant

New one to look at, again this is completely hand painted. If you would like one painted up like this either PM me or shoot me an email at mistysart@hotmail.com Thanks for looking!

Carolyn
        Participant

Your phoenix is beautiful . I wish I could afford him .

Misty
          Participant

New one to eyeball. The first griffon I have done. I call him “Stripes” Enjoy!

Stephanie
            Participant

WOW! He’s beautiful! His wing feathers are amazing!

Misty
              Participant

Regal Rose with light red eyes. Same theme just different eyeballs!

Misty
                Participant

Newest one 🙂

PurpleTurtle
                  Participant

I’m really loving your PYOs. The colors and markings are so rich and bold. Very cool.

Misty
                    Participant

Thank you PT!

Misty
                      Participant

Better photo of Ginger

Misty
                        Participant

This color scheme I call “Rampant Forest”

dragonmedley
                          Participant

I totally missed the griffin. The wings are AMAZING!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Misty
                            Participant

This design is based on a baby alligator. I added a hyacinth crystal and a pair of DT’s eyes. A note on that, if anyone is wanting me to paint them one of these I have a limited number of eyes like this, first come first served until I am out of them, then it will have to be the regular glass eyes that come with the PYO’s >.< I hope you guys enjoy, Swamp Thing (or as my husband wanted to name him, "Tim the enchanter" O.O).

Grayfire_artz
                              Participant

This design is based on a baby alligator. I added a hyacinth crystal and a pair of DT’s eyes. A note on that, if anyone is wanting me to paint them one of these I have a limited number of eyes like this, first come first served until I am out of them, then it will have to be the regular glass eyes that come with the PYO’s >.< I hope you guys enjoy, Swamp Thing (or as my husband wanted to name him, "Tim the enchanter" O.O).

OMG I don’t think i saw this one in the PYO thread!! your ability to recreate natural patterns and apply them to the PYO’s is stunning!

Mmloda
                                Participant

WOW….that Keeper is AWESOME!

Marzena

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.