fbpx

OOAK Olympia Silver Oriental Sun Dragon and others for sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market OOAK Olympia Silver Oriental Sun Dragon and others for sale

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    DantheDragon
    Participant

DantheDragon
      Participant

Update: I’ll be taking offers on these dragons until 5:00 PST Thursday evening 2/17. Hopefully that will allow enough time for those interested to see these dragons, but not draw things out for those who have sent me bids. Thank you, everyone. πŸ™‚

Update #2: Rather than having to pm several people every time someone offers more, I’m just going to put the highest bids down. If you’re interested in any of these dragons, please let me know before 5:00 PST Thursday evening 2/17. Bidder names will of course remain private.

Alas it’s time to say farewell to some of my dragons in order to have funds to pursue the creation of a magical garden for my daughter, and my new surprisingly expensive hobby of knitting. I’m not used to selling things here, so forgive me if I do this wrong. I’m not sure if I should put prices, request offers, or if there really isn’t a standard, so for now I’ll just put them up and see what kind of offers I get. I can provide more photos of any of the pieces if needed.

First up is my OOAK Silver Oriental Sun Dragon by Olympia:
        SOLD

This gorgeous fellow is clean and in mint condition. His tag is still attached, and I have his original papers still with him. He will be shipped in his original box, which will be doubled boxed to insure his safe arrival. I’m looking for offers over the $705 + shipping I paid for him in 2007. He is marked #1, but no others were ever made.

Next up is my Emerald Oriental Sun Dragon:
        Asking: $200 + shipping

He is in good condition with the exception that some of the gold paint on his talons are rubbed or flaked off. I bought him second hand, so I can’t say if they have been retouched before or not.

My Red Flame Curled Dragon is also for sale:
        SOLD

She is in mint condition and has her original tag and papers. I don’t have her original box, but I can ship her in the box of another curled dragon if you so desire. Update: I was looking through ravnheart.com and I noticed there were some this colour sold by Windstone on ebay? Just to be clear, I bought this one through the Windstone store, which as described there, “Red Flame” is now retired and replaced with “Violet Flame”.

Here’s another big guy; my Emerald Scratching Dragon
        Asking: $150

As detailed in the second picture, two of his scales seem to have the paint flecked off. Other than that and a little dust he is in perfect condition from my best observations. No tags.

Another for sale is the Emerald Fledgling.

He is clean and in mint condition as far as I can tell when I inspected him. He does not have his tags.

Alas, this isn’t photoshopped. This Peacock Emperor came to me beheaded years ago due to bad packaging and a rough trip through the post office. /mourn
        SOLD

I always intended to do something with him, but I never got around to it. I (carefully) glued all the larger shards together so he’ll come packaged in two pieces; the head and body. He has numerous other rubs and damage in several places. I can provide more photos of the damaged areas if you’re interested.

This one isn’t for sale:

She just turned a year old, and my dream is to make a garden for her that is truly a magical place, where one might find a faerie dragon or pixie hiding under a leaf. A place where we can dream together. ^_^

Anonymous

DantheDragon: The reasons for parting with some of your collection is awesome – she is precious and deserving of all the magick life has to offer – beginning with a garden. She is beautiful!! Congrats and good luck with your sales! πŸ™‚

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

PMed about the Silver Sun Dragon.

Syn
            Participant

The Silver Sun is a beauty. You will have a lot of interest in that one. πŸ™‚ And your daughter is just adorable, a real heart breaker! πŸ˜†

darjeb
              Participant

A magical garden for your precious daughter sounds awesome – good luck with it

DantheDragon
                Participant

syn789 wrote:

And your daughter is just adorable

Aww, thank you, and to everyone else who has wished us luck with our future garden. πŸ™‚

Grayfire_artz
                  Participant

pm’d you πŸ˜€

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

*drool* Silver sun dragon! That’s one of two other colors Id love to have him in-Silver and bronze/black and tan. A magical garden sounds great! Just be sure to include the little rock dragon in there πŸ˜‰

DantheDragon
                      Participant

I’ve put the highest bids up to save everyone a lot of time PMing back and forth. Thank you everyone for your interest. πŸ™‚

DantheDragon
                        Participant

If you have any interest in any of these pieces, please let me know by 5:00 PST today (Thursday 2/17). I’m assuming offers don’t include shipping costs as well, so if yours does, please specify that in your PM or post! Thank you. ^_^

Lori
                          Participant

Hi, how much are you asking for your EmeralD Fledging Dragon? I’m interested please reply to LRoberts50@cfl.rr.com. Also do you except paypal?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.