fbpx

Online Flea Market – Thousands of Collectibles – All with pics and prices, View my website!

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Online Flea Market – Thousands of Collectibles – All with pics and prices, View my website!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fairyhearted
    Participant

Hi. Here’s my online flea market website:

It’s full of Disney, Fantasy, 80s toys, etc… Please have a look and help me raise Graduate School money! ๐Ÿ™‚

Also, I have tons of My Little Ponies if anyone’s interested, let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

WolfenMachine
      Participant

Oh man, I LOVE Witchblade…well the show. I discovered the show before the comic. HA! Another closet pony collector like myself! ^_^ Will you have any of the plushies coming? Or prom queen sweet heart sisters?

scenceable
        Participant

I’d also be looking at pony stuff depending on what you have. Plushies, merch type stuff (puzzles, sheets, coat hangers, whatever), and accessories especially. I have a full want list here http://scenceable.livejournal.com/174112.html#cutid1 but money is a bit tight so I’m not actively buying everything on there, but I’d for sure love to see what you have. ๐Ÿ˜€

Jennifer
          Keymaster

With respect, and this was a hard choice, but this is not what our Non-Windstone Flea market was intended for. It was intended for items similar to Windstone collector interest, offered a few at a time, from individuals. This is not a forum to market the resale of items on this scale.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.