fbpx

One of those type of days…

Home Forums Miscellany Community One of those type of days…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Atleast the cats weren’t in the water…Well, Dot AKA BB Gurl did jump over the gate and went right back over shaking her feet as she went. πŸ˜†
    Yeah, nothing like a set of cat hurdles to make sure you have your coordination down pat. LOL

Jasmine
    Participant

Oh, poor Megan. Well, she should need washing for a bit. πŸ˜†

Katherine
      Participant

Oh my goodness WSC, what a day! I do love your sense of humor though! I had a similar incident, although not as monstrous! My hubby had put some new pipes under the sink, but didn’t cement them yet. I decided to wash a sinkful of dishes, and when I unplugged the sink I heard a strange rush of water and I thought “Well, that doesn’t sound good.” and I look down to see tons of wayer rushing at y feet! 😯 Silly me, I tried to shut off the water, realized it was already off, and then reached to plug the sink. Haha..water galore, I tell you, but not like yours!!
        πŸ˜†

Eaglefeather, I sure was wishing for a large squeegee! πŸ˜† (I’ll admit that much! πŸ˜€ )

I can see the look on that dog’s face… Pixie used to get that look (now she wouldn’t care even if she did do something) when she tore open the garbage… πŸ˜† Good to see you have a sense of humor about it though… despite the huge amount for the accident that you owe… is the vehicle you hit even worth that much? That seems rather high!

It was a Chrystler 300. I wish it would have been a 1980 Chevy clunker or something crappy like that. My poor Taurus was only worth around $750 street value (It had 218,000 miles on it!). I got $300 from the metal plant and $100 for the tires. It was no longer drivable. But, I would love to call Ford and tell them I would trust my life to a Taurus above all cars. The airbags and belt helped, but the reason I got rid of it was the uni-body frame cannot be replaced without making the frame weak. I jsut really miss my car! πŸ˜₯
        I even thought about selling my collection to pay off my debt…Even if I sold the whole thing, I wouldn’t have enough to cover it, and it would make me more miserable to not have my pretties to look at and touch πŸ™ And I think it would do my sense of humor in finally while nothing else has.). Scott told me to paint PYO’s to make some of the money, but I have only had one commission, and money is tight for everyone. I did lose my job…In a way it was a blessing. πŸ˜† (Just ask Star. LOL)
        I don’t complain because it was my fault, and I know it was. I jsut try to go on and still smile alot. Atleast I am alive and able to talk about it. πŸ™‚ (At times I cry alot, but I just hide from everyone then. 😳 ) That is mainly the reason I wasn’t on much in the last couple months, not just the moving and dealing with all the accident stuff.
        But enough about that. The last thing I want to do is be a whiner! πŸ˜† My life will get better, and I know it. I have a wonderful forum to come to and see people’s pretties and hear jokes and ofcourse we all have Necron and NirvanaCat to keep us entertained…From Fail to bug fornication! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Maria
        Participant

Oh WSC, poor you! I’m glad you’re able to laugh about it now – I’m just sorry about the sum they hit you with. 😯

You really should call ford and tell them your story. Who knows, they might use it to promote the safety of their vehicles and send you some dollars πŸ˜€ Worth a shot πŸ˜†

twindragonsmum
          Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Oh my goodness, WSC! I’m so sorry but now my gut aches from laughing… Almost as good as sit ups πŸ˜† The flood we had was that bad too, just one cat, though, no dog but 18 month old twin boyohs (and what one didn’t think of the other did 😯 ) The laundry room was ankle deep in water and it all ‘rained’ into the basement through the heater vent and floor… πŸ™„ The boys decided to ‘help’ clean up and it took forever! I had a nice clean floor in the laundry room (it was very short lived) and I didn’t know how bad the basement was until the boys came sopping wet and dripping and naked up the stairs. They were having a great time splashing in the lake downstairs πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I can laugh about it now (11 years later) but at the time I just wanted to bawl… Hang in there! We lurv ya, and you’re right… things will get better! *Hugs and fishing waders for you πŸ˜€ *

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

I think Megan forgave me overnight for soaking her poor butt. I woke up to snuffling in my face this morning! πŸ˜†
            I figure, I am 35, and hope to live a long time, so this is just a chapter in my life. A kinda cruddy chapter, but still just a chapter. πŸ˜‰
            Twinsmum, I can imagine two dripping naked boys grinning like fools coming out of your basement…*holds belly giggling* πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Well, I am off to my mom’s to paint the trim in her breezeway and put up storm doors…I’d rather be painting! (Lastnight I had a hard time choosing what to paint so I painted on my swap, painted on GB’s Dragon, and painted on Medley’s Wolf. πŸ˜€ )

twindragonsmum
            Participant

So…. How’d the painting go?

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Not too bad…I didn’t get a whole lot accomplished. I wanted to paint again lastnight, but my mind was so busy I couldn’t concentrate so I just put up my brushes and gave up. πŸ™
              Yesterday, I even entertained filing for bankruptcy, but after I read they can take personal possessions and cash them in to pay for your bills…NO WAY!!! *shrugs* well, let’s just say I had another good cry and scrambled brains for the rest of the night. The biggest highlight was listening to the radio show (For once, my son’s friends were quiet! :P). It was great to hear Snap and Melody laughing, it helped alot! πŸ˜€
              I am going back to help my mother again today, so I will get a little emotional support from her. Hopefully I will be able to paint a little tonight and escape the “real world”. πŸ™„ (I really can’t wait for all of this crud from the accident to be over. *Insert frustrated smiley here*)

twindragonsmum
              Participant

I’m sorry… I know what it’s like when your head won’t shut up and let you sleep; and I hate that things are so difficult because of the accident (I can really empathize πŸ™„ ) Let me know if I can help… (I’ll send the boys to help clean up anymore ‘floods’ 😯 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ) *Lots of hugs!*

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Jasmine
                Participant

I am the Queen of Insomnia. I can never get my head to shut up. πŸ™„

I hear ya Jasmine! For 3 years I averaged aobut 2 and a half hours of sleep a night…SOme nights I might get 4 and others I might get none. πŸ˜› I really don’t need that again. Zombie walk is not for me!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.