fbpx

One of a Kind Unicorn Sculpture on Ebay!

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market One of a Kind Unicorn Sculpture on Ebay!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    scenceable
    Participant

Hey guys! I listed one of my unicorn sculptures on ebay and figured I’d post the link since so many people on the forum like them <3

Here is "Cacique", her auction is here: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320767651023#ht_15743wt_1185

The auction will run for 10 days, starting at 99 cents, with free shipping. Thanks for looking!

(I should mention I may be willing to accept payment in the form of grab bag unicorn. Shhh. Haha)

Here are some enticing photos for you πŸ˜›

Carolyn
      Participant

Oh he is beautiful . I love him . I have nothing to trade for him . So I wish you lots of luck .

scenceable
        Participant

Thanks Sasha! <3

Hannah
          Participant

Holy crap, he’s gorgeous!!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Adaneth
            Participant

Fantastic work on those dapples! I hope she sells for a bundle. πŸ™‚

scenceable
              Participant

Thanks everyone! πŸ˜€

Amy
                Participant

She is very beautiful. Congratulations on selling her πŸ™‚

scenceable
                  Participant

Thanks Amy πŸ™‚

Just a reminder, Cacique ends in about 24 hours and the bidding is still low! Please check it out if interested πŸ˜€

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.