fbpx

On hold due to storm damage

Home Forums Administration Flea Market On hold due to storm damage

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Edit: putting this one on hold while we work some things out financially after a major ice storm. Got a few trees that may need removal, etc. Hopefully we can get back to hunting for these guys soon!

Well, a friend came for a visit and fell in love with my CP male, so I showed her the website. LOL Now she wants three curlies, two for gifts and one of her own. I told her I’d handle the hunt & purchase, since she hates eBay/Paypal/etc.

The three we’re looking for are:

Blue Pearl
    Autumn Leaf
    Nutmeg

Since most of the LP’s are going for a little above retail + shipping for mint ones when they show on eBay, that’s probably the price range we’re looking in for the Blue Pearl & Nutmeg. (According to discussion below, we’ll be looking higher for the Autumn Leaf.) However, if one or more of those colors was extremely rare, please let me know. Shipping would be to WA state.

I’ve got 100% positive feedback with 200+ transactions as a buyer on eBay, and have completed a transaction with windstonefan here on the forums.

If you’re willing to part with one of these babies, please let me know your terms!

Thanks,
    V

Kiya
    Participant

Autumn Leaf curlies usually go for quite a bit. I haven’t seen one sell recently, but I know several others are looking for them.

Blue Pearl and Nutmeg probably are available at just a bit above retail.

Hmm…perhaps this was a desperation sale then:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Windstone-Editions-Curled-Dragon-Autumn-Leaf-Sculpture-M-Pena-Curlie-LE-/260918372635?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cbff2691b#ht_500wt_922

That one went for $65 a month ago. Good to know if that’s a lucky find versus an average price.

Kiya
      Participant

Haha, I never even SAW that one and I watch the ebay auctions daily.

Yes, I’d say that was super lucky to whomever got him.

littleironhorse
        Participant

I saw it and I thought to myself “That one isn’t going to last long!” LOL!

Haha, I never even SAW that one and I watch the ebay auctions daily.

Yes, I’d say that was super lucky to whomever got him.

I check them multiple times daily (watching for that pesky copper lap) and I still find when I check completed listings that some Buy It Nows are gone before I ever see them. It drives me up a wall…why can’t I have that kind of luck? and it scares the heck out of me that I’m going to miss my lap dragon like that one of these days.

Anyway, good to know on the Autumn Leaf. The Blue Pearl is the most important of the three, as that one is for her dragon-crazy little girl.

Thanks, kiya, I thought you might have info on these!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.