fbpx

On Hold Broken Peacock Oriental Dragon

Home Forums Administration Flea Market On Hold Broken Peacock Oriental Dragon

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    pegasus4240
    Participant

Hi,

For sale: one broken Peacock Oriental Dragon. He’s blue with purple and gold highlights with medium blue eyes. His head had broken off and he has some damage to the claws of his left hind foot and a chip here or there.

I have started repair. I actually glued the head back on with Aleene’s tacky glue thinking it would not hold. But it did and it’s still strongly attached after a year. I had started some re-sculpting with Apoxy Sculpt.

I’m asking $75 PPD. Double boxed and well-packed. I would also partial or full trade for PYO’s small dragon, wolf, unicorn, or griffin.

I will get pictures soon if needed.

I have references under pegasus2420 on eBay.

Thanks!

-- Angie

Hannah
      Participant

Hi Pegasus!! I am definitely interested in your oriental – would there be any way you’d be willing to hold him for me until Thursday (Payday! XD) If not, I completely understand πŸ™‚

Thank you!

Hannah

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Christine
        Participant

LOL I was PMing her about this right as you were writing it, I think. My PM was sent at exactly the same time your message came up.

O.O WAT DO?

Hannah
          Participant

haha! woops, meant to PM you! I am the best XD

Hannah
            Participant

LOL I was PMing her about this right as you were writing it, I think. My PM was sent at exactly the same time your message came up.

O.O WAT DO?

LOL well if you can pay for him right away, I dont see why she wouldn’t sell him to you! XD you would never have known i asked her if only I was not so retarded at the moment!

pegasus4240
              Participant

Oh goodness. See what happens when I go pay attention to football? πŸ™‚

Chrisherself’s PM came in in 1500s and Hannah you posted in the 1600s. So if she still wants the piece after I send pictures tomorrow, he’s hers. Otherwise I will wait till Thursday.

Fair? I hope so. Otherwise, is there way to play rock, paper, scissors via the internet?

Thanks!

-- Angie

Hannah
                Participant

XD totally fair! Thanks Pegasus πŸ™‚ Let me know if I should save my money on Thurs for you!! <3

pegasus4240
                  Participant

Will do. πŸ™‚

-- Angie

pegasus4240
                    Participant

Pictures! He’s lighter in person. My camera always makes the color a little darker.

Thanks.

-- Angie

Tara
                      Participant

I actually glued the head back on with Aleene’s tacky glue thinking it would not hold. But it did and it’s still strongly attached after a year.

I used to think Aleene’s tacky glue is just another white craft glue but it is not; it’s surprisingly effective at repairs. My mom has this ceramic/resin type candle holder who’s butterfly wing broke off and we for the life of us could not get the thing to stay back on for more than about 2 months at a time. We tried white glue, super glue, china weld(works instantly on porous stuff), modeling glue, even double sided carpet tape(that actually worked the best) but nothing worked. One day I glued it with regular Aleene’s tacky glue figuring it would hold a couple months if at all. It’s still holding strong over a year later and I’ve even tried wiggling it to see if it would break again.

pegasus4240
                        Participant

It does appear Aleene’s is good stuff. I just wanted to see what he looked like with his head attached. πŸ™‚ Planning on it being temporary. Who knew?

He is on hold pending payment. Thanks.

-- Angie

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.