fbpx

OMG!

Home Forums Miscellany Community OMG!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Hey, SPark, I assure you I wasn-t offended. I really like your outspokenness, honest.

SPark
      Participant

Heh. At least somebody does!

Maria
        Participant

Yeah. So there wasn-t much reason the deleting of the comments… Oh well. The sentiments were stated.

SPark
          Participant

Indeed. Thank you for understanding.

Maria
            Participant

Thank you for being honest and outspoken – and reliably so. πŸ˜€

SPark
              Participant

Heh. I have the urge to say “Well thank you for appreciating me” This is like those cartoon. “No, you first.” “No, after you, I insist.”

Man, topics drift so much here, even serious ones.

Maria
                Participant

Shall I repeat that offensive is not the same as honesty? At least not in my book. Besides, we gave our sentiments on the serious stuff. This thread is just one of the 95 percent that get hijacked on this forum.

Anonymous

This topic was edited to prevent any sort of blow up, there was the potential.

Nobody is in trouble! πŸ™‚

Maria
                    Participant

I think we-re being baby-sat.

lol…and I was sitting here scratching my head on why it said edited. I thought GB edited it, but then it didn’t say anything under her signature.

Maria
                      Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I only edit grammatical mistakes. I-ll stand to my views of life and the universe.

Lokie
                        Participant

Edited

KDM4me, I’m so sorry to hear of this person’s decision and have much symphathy for his family. I’ve had several relatives commit suicide and I felt the amount of turmoil and self blame it causes. I wish his family the best.

SPark
                          Participant

Lokie wrote:

Ah, ok, well, I went to give my condolences and see you have made this thread about yourselves.

It’s a conversation. They drift. Perhaps we should have started a new thread to discuss it, but I think that if we did that, we’d have about fifty times the threads we have in this forum. We can only discuss grief for so long, really, before one runs out of consoling phrases and wishes to move on with life.

Lokie
                            Participant

SPark wrote:

Lokie wrote:

Ah, ok, well, I went to give my condolences and see you have made this thread about yourselves.

It’s a conversation. They drift. Perhaps we should have started a new thread to discuss it, but I think that if we did that, we’d have about fifty times the threads we have in this forum. We can only discuss grief for so long, really, before one runs out of consoling phrases and wishes to move on with life.
                              Edited

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.