fbpx

OMG WOW!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody OMG WOW!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Skeeterdeee
    Participant

I have been super excited for months for the new fennec fox!! He arrived today and he’s even cuter than I had imagined!! I knew I was going to love him, but WOW! I didn’t think he could be any cuter than I had pictured in my mind. The new stamp looks GREAT, too!! I’m really looking forward to having a huge collection of these pebble critters!! Thank you so much, Miss Melody!! :party:

twindragonsmum
      Participant

Photobucket

Is he really pocket sized?

twindragonsmum 🙂

tdm

fatalbeauty
        Participant

mine will be here tomorrow, can’t wait!

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

twindragonsmum
          Participant

He’s here!!!! and he does look like a toasted marshmallow! (makes me think of s’mores…) The shipping was really fast – *dances in circles*

twindragonsmum :bigsmile:

tdm

Melody
            Keymaster

Oh, I am so glad you like him!

briteblades
              Participant

I got mine today too. They are SUPER cute!!!

WolfenMachine
                Participant

Oh, I am so glad you like him!

*flabberghasted* what’s not to like LOVE? He’s tiny, cute, round/smooth and a Windstone…AND affordable! Ive always loved the look of Maya Hill’s figures, but I have always wished she did Animals. This Fox is perfect for what Ive imagined. I’m hoping for a rainbow of colors (and would be happy with solid black and solid white like Maya Hill’s figures too)

I showed him to my boyfriend Josh and like all of us squee, he screeched, “SATELLITE FOX!!! ^.^” I was all, “huh??” and Josh cupped his hands, put them up by his ears and moved them back and forth, making beeping sounds LOL! He likes Mr.Fennec’s big ears.

SAY! Melody, a “nebula” or “star” or “satellite” fox would be cute! Maybe for ebay….

Skylover
                  Participant

I got my little guy in the mail today too! Not only is he adorable, but he is wonderful to hold and feel as well. I look forward to having a collection of these pebble animals.

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

he fits perfectly in my hand and has a texture that reminds me of old satin glass. I am in love!

twindragonsmum :love:

tdm

fatalbeauty
                      Participant

got mine today, sooo cute!

4 things I'm looking for:
                        1. Mother Meerkat
                        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Rachel
                        Participant

Mine is sitting just below my computer monitor at home smiling at me. SO CUTE!

PurpleTurtle
                          Participant

Got mine yesterday and found a perfect space for him among my collection. I adore his little expression and his teeny tiny toes . So anxious to see these painted in other colors and for the pebble kitties. Space for more Windstones is at full capacity in my home but there will always be room for these guys to squeeze in.

LadyFirebird
                            Participant

I have to say that this little fox is cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute…..did I say cute? Just adorable! I love that it fits right in the palm of your hand! It is cute–did I say cute??!!

twindragonsmum
                              Participant

*snerk!* Laurie YOU’RE cute! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

twindragonsmum :bigsmile:

tdm

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.