fbpx

OMG WOW!!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone OMG WOW!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Okay, so today the UPS guy showed up bearing 2 boxes, one was expected but the other was a box from Windstone Editions and I looked at it SO quizzically thinking “I didn’t order anything, I WANTED to order stuff but I haven’t yet…hnh?” THEN I remembered, I put my name in for the absolutely AMAZINGLY gorgeous Azalea and thinking “no way, really?!” SURE ENOUGH when I opened the box there she was. I’m not kidding, she is AMAZING! So beautiful and detailed; I know dapples are hard to do but Melody, you REALLY did a beautiful job! She’s gorgeous and so beautifully colored and I love the darker dapples, they are beautiful. Thank you so much for doing a monthly drawing, I am so pleased to give her a new home and she’s a stunner!

lamortefille
    Participant

Congrats! That’s the best kind of surprise, isn’t it? ๐Ÿ˜€

Melody
      Keymaster

CherylKaufman wrote:

Okay, so today the UPS guy showed up bearing 2 boxes, one was expected but the other was a box from Windstone Editions and I looked at it SO quizzically thinking “I didn’t order anything, I WANTED to order stuff but I haven’t yet…hnh?” THEN I remembered, I put my name in for the absolutely AMAZINGLY gorgeous Azalea and thinking “no way, really?!” SURE ENOUGH when I opened the box there she was. I’m not kidding, she is AMAZING! So beautiful and detailed; I know dapples are hard to do but Melody, you REALLY did a beautiful job! She’s gorgeous and so beautifully colored and I love the darker dapples, they are beautiful. Thank you so much for doing a monthly drawing, I am so pleased to give her a new home and she’s a stunner!

Oh goodness! I forgot to email you and tell you that you won!! Hahaha!! Oh well , now you know!

Congrats to you Cheryl!!!!
        What a fun surprise you lucky girl…..and to receive her unexpectedly!!!! (even better)

Adaneth
        Participant

Congrats again! What a delightful surprise! ๐Ÿ˜€

Congrats again! Such a nice surprise! ๐Ÿ™‚

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Talk about a surprise. Congrats again!

LadyFirebird
            Participant

What a very pleasant surprise! You didn’t know you won???!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ We could all use surprises like that. Oooooo a Windstone box when you know you didn’t order anything! Sweet! ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous

OMG what a trip to receive such an item and NOT KNOW IT WAS COMING!

E X C E L L E N T

Congrats! It’s great that she was a total surprise. I would love to have seen your face when you realized what it was!

Mmloda
                Participant

Congrats again Cheryl….I bet she is absolutly stunning in person…. ๐Ÿ™‚

Marzena

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

pix! pix! we want pix! Congrats!!!

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

siberakh1
                    Participant

What a great surprise! Congrats. ๐Ÿ˜€

*Pictures! We need pictures!*

Bodine
                      Participant

Congrats on the win again and aren’t unexspected surprises the best!! How fun! ๐Ÿ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.