fbpx

OMG…. someone catch them!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone OMG…. someone catch them!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    DarkLadyPhoenix
    Participant

;_;

New e-bayer, instead of CLOSING the lid on her washer to take pictures of these guys, puts them on the side where tails and parts of legs are almost off the edge. Eeep!

😯
      http://cgi.ebay.com/Windstone-Editions-Griffin-Peacock-NR_W0QQitemZ330128034640QQihZ014QQcategoryZ86929QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

DarkLadyPhoenix
      Participant

Participant

DarkLadyPhoenix wrote:

;_;

New e-bayer, instead of CLOSING the lid on her washer to take pictures of these guys, puts them on the side where tails and parts of legs are almost off the edge. Eeep!

😯
          http://cgi.ebay.com/Windstone-Editions-Griffin-Peacock-NR_W0QQitemZ330128034640QQihZ014QQcategoryZ86929QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Dear Lord! I wonder if that is clean or dirty laundry?

WolfenMachine
          Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

The griffin is clean of course…he just climbed OUTTA the wash! πŸ˜† That’s why his tag is gone and he’s in perfect shape hehe

OMG! How can some one do that πŸ™„ 😯

New way of cleaning Windstones though πŸ˜•

Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

SilverArrow wrote:

The griffin is clean of course…he just climbed OUTTA the wash! πŸ˜† That’s why his tag is gone and he’s in perfect shape hehe

And not even a feather out of place! πŸ˜†

Purplecat
              Participant

If that’s how they treat the fellow during his photo shoot…I wonder how their packaging will be?

haha, I saw that and was thinking. Oh my it is so close to the edge.

Starbreeze
                Participant

Why on earth would you want to display your auction item on your washer with your laundry 😯 The griffin does look clean. πŸ˜†

Are those a pair of FTL’s? I certainly hope she doesn’t use those as packing… 😯

Bob

some have to live life on the edge

Skigod377
                    Participant

Gah! Cant see it! Is it more than just a griffin? Is the laundry included in the auction?

Allison
                      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Gah! Cant see it! Is it more than just a griffin? Is the laundry included in the auction?

Personally, I wouldn’t take the laundry, the washer, or the dryer even if they were free…it all looks dirty to me! Poor Griff, sitting on/in front of that. You’d think they’d at least try to give him a nice setting for the pictures…but then again a setting like this would make anything look good enough to buy in comparison πŸ˜†

Skigod377
                        Participant

Arya wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Personally, I wouldn’t take the laundry, the washer, or the dryer even if they were free…it all looks dirty to me! Poor Griff, sitting on/in front of that. You’d think they’d at least try to give him a nice setting for the pictures…but then again a setting like this would make anything look good enough to buy in comparison πŸ˜† Perhaps thats the only free space they have in the house? πŸ˜›

DarkLadyPhoenix
                          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Arya wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Personally, I wouldn’t take the laundry, the washer, or the dryer even if they were free…it all looks dirty to me! Poor Griff, sitting on/in front of that. You’d think they’d at least try to give him a nice setting for the pictures…but then again a setting like this would make anything look good enough to buy in comparison πŸ˜† Perhaps thats the only free space they have in the house? πŸ˜›

Yup… and the reason why they’re selling the windstones lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.