OMG!!! I got a Giraffe Fuzzy

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy OMG!!! I got a Giraffe Fuzzy

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Danzig Moon (Karen)
    Participant

:bigsmile: My BVP O.W. came in today and it had the cutest of all Giraffe Fuzzy with him. I TOTALLY LOVE HIM!! :love: Thank you to the Fuzzy maker’s he is truely a super cutie!!! :bigsmile:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Puffpastryofdoom
      Participant

Awww!!! Your fuzzy sounds so cute! You need to take a picture of them together and post it for us Fuzzy Lovers! ๐Ÿ˜€

Carolyn
        Participant

Very curious . I know of leopard ones , but not those . Sounds cute .

Danzig Moon (Karen)
          Participant

My Camara is dead at the moment. I’ve got it on the charger and will take some soon and post them.

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Carolyn
            Participant

If it’s large . It’s a leopard one that I made . I have a bat or 2 like that too . Dust bunnies too .

Danzig Moon (Karen)
              Participant

If it’s large . It’s a leopard one that I made . I have a bat or 2 like that too . Dust bunnies too .

Yep, It’s a large one. You must have cut it just right. I swear my first thought was Giraffe. I LOVE :love: him! Thank you!

I’ll still take a pic.

Carolyn
                Participant

Could be either I guess . The fabric never said what it was . I looked at my leopard bat and yeah the spots are leopard . They had a hole in them . I have one leopard with brown ears and tail left to sell .
                  I think someone else posted a pic of one here . I’d have to look .

Does the one you have got orange bead eyes ? Susie put a pic of him up .

Susie
                  Keymaster

๐Ÿ˜€ There are Giraffe Fuzzies in our midst! I wondered if anyone would realize that was their pattern. 8)

Joy

I got one today too! ๐Ÿ™‚ He is hanging out on the inside of my display case like a fuzzy little plecostomus in an aquarium. ๐Ÿ™‚

Carolyn
                      Participant

I love the snow leopard ones . So cute .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.