fbpx

Olimpia's Summer Green sun dragon and 4 other dragons

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Olimpia's Summer Green sun dragon and 4 other dragons

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have several dragons for sale that I just do not have room to display or they are duplicates (more about them later). I am looking to sell the dragons but would be open to trades depending on the offer. I ship by UPS – S&H is extra but I only charge what I am charged so it is usually less than $20 in the continental US. I will take offers until next Sunday at 8:00 pm Eastern unless someone offers me something I just can’t turn down. If no acceptable offers occur they will eventually end up on ebay. You can contact me either by PM or email: dragonsdvm@aol.com. And I apologize whole heartedly for the next but I will post the dragons over the next hour or so by editing this thread – the computer I am using is very tempermental and has already eaten 15 minutes of work. ๐Ÿ™„

First (and best): Olimpia’s Summer Green sun dragon #5 Mint condition, never displayed, COA is slightly wrinkled
    Sold

Next: the entire family of oriental dragons in emerald although I am selling them separately (unless someone wants to get them all at once!) Quite a while ago I found a store online that had all 3 in stock and they were marked jade! I was beyond excited but realized there was a chance they were emeralds. Unfortunately the person I talked to did not know the difference. I decided it was worth the risk. Unfortunately when they arrived they were all emeralds in spite of the fact that the boxes are marked jade. They are mint, brand new in their boxes and have never been displayed. I do have pictures of the rear of the dragons but I am posting just the fronts to save space:
    All 3 are sold

Finally I have a ruby rising spectral in mint condition with its tag and in the original box. I have never displayed it but I don’t remember where I got it so it may have been displayed in the past.

Kujacker
    Participant

How much are you asking for these? Specifically the baby oriental.

I was hoping for $80 to $100 for the baby, $150 for the regular oriental and $200 for the sun. I realize the prices may be a little high right now but these guys are mint – they have never been displayed. They are beautiful emeralds but not the jades I was hoping for! ๐Ÿ™„ Until I got them I had not realized that some of the dragons were marked jade – I thought all the dragons were marked emeralds. Live and learn!

Rusti
      Participant

What are you hoping to get for the spectral?

Rusti wrote:

What are you hoping to get for the spectral?

Oops, sorry, I have company and forgot to check the thread.
        A trade for the autumn leaf OW. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
        Seriously $175 to $200

Anonymous

OMG!!!! what do you want for the oriental with ball in hand?? I can go as high as $170. Sry, I REALLY like that and want it badly, it my favorite windstone.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.