fbpx

Olimpia's Green Secret Keeper up on Ebay

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Olimpia's Green Secret Keeper up on Ebay

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Arlla wrote:

That’s what John said – trying to get things out before the move.

That means go for them while the getting’s good…

Travistie
      Participant

Very beautiful!

I don’t think its possible for Olimpia to paint a SK that isn’t beautiful!

Bob

Griffiness wrote:

I don’t think its possible for Olimpia to paint a SK that isn’t beautiful!

EXACTLY!! Except for the lipstick thing

Ha ha yes i agree, i seem to remember some one has a blue ish one with red lipstick. Makes me laugh all the time πŸ˜†

Maria
          Participant

That’s Nirvanacat’s Sapphire Russet. (I think that was the name.) Cat says her SK is wearing blood from a recent kill, not lipstick.

Bob

Griffiness wrote:

Ha ha yes i agree, i seem to remember some one has a blue ish one with red lipstick. Makes me laugh all the time πŸ˜†

Nirvana has it and it’s in her signature. That one is named Olympia
              well Dup answer but I sort of laugh when I see her too

So did the person who bid on the oriental also decide to mess this one up? She’s been cancelled as well. πŸ˜₯ And I really, really wanted her – I’m pretty sure I was the next bid down on the first one but this one went so high I trudged away from the computer. I didn’t even watch the finish.

I wish whoever was doing this to Windstone and to us would suffer a major system crash. πŸ‘Ώ I hope karma bites them in the buttocal region.

Kujacker
              Participant

Why does this keep happening? πŸ˜•

lamortefille
                Participant

Three times is too many to be coincidental….I wonder what their problem is? πŸ‘Ώ

Jasmine
                  Participant

Does Windstone have any disgruntled ex-employees? Seems like someones certainly out to get them. πŸ˜•

I really would like to know what makes people do things like this. I totally don’t get it. It inconveniences Windstone and frustrates both Windstone and the bidders. And besides some sort of sick enjoyment I don’t see how it could possibly benefit the person doing it.

Sorry, it’s been a frustrating day. Had to be at work for several hours today and it totally shot my day. And I was really looking forward to (honest) bidding on the SK….time for nachos.

Maria
                    Participant

Does anyone know what the end bid was? Or who was the second-highest bidder?

Skigod377
                      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Does anyone know what the end bid was? Or who was the second-highest bidder?

The final price was $2551.90. I dont know who the bidders were. Cant see that at work.

Maria
                        Participant

Wow! That price was too good to be true. I’m sorry for Windstone. πŸ™

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.