fbpx

Old warrior dragon

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Old warrior dragon

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

Laurie
      Participant

I’m trying to find an old warrior dragon (don’t really care what color). If anyone has seen one at a local retailer or knows where I can get one that won’t cost me an arm and a leg could you please let me know. Thankies 🙂

Skigod377
        Participant

You can try here. http://andrewsgallery.com/windstone.htm I think they were $209?? Not bad at all.

how much is an arm and a leg these days? 😆

Tiffany
          Participant

i called there and the said they have NO dragons left in ANY color! lol! wow! the woman i spoke with said the sold out of everything at xmas. boo hoo! good to know though. she said she will soon be filling up with the new colors and revising everything when she gets those in.

Tiffany
            Participant

p.s. i asked specifically for old warriors and coileds. she did say she was sold out of everything dragon wise though, including them. period.

Skigod377
              Participant

I will keep looking.

Laurie
                Participant

Yeah I checked that website last night but it looked like it wasn’t kept up to date so I didn’t bother. I’ve emailed a bunch of shops trying to find one but no such luck.

Purplecat
                  Participant

I’d recommend going ahead and ordering direct. You’ll probably feel better knowing you can trust who you’re ordering from.

Jodi
                    Participant

Sonoma Cutlery had a Ruby OW for $198 last I heard. Their phone number is 707-542-6433 and their fax # is 707-542-6435.

They also had a Ruby Rising Spectral for $198 and a Ruby Emperor for $272, Rainbow Male $118, Rainbow Mother $110, Hatching Pegasus $54, Frog Wizard $44, Small Panther Gargoyle $38, and a Sea Jewel $98. This was 2/28, so stuff may be gone now, but it doesn’t hurt to ask.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.