fbpx

Ok…My vent

Home Forums Miscellany Community Ok…My vent

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

I’m so sorry, WSC. It’s sad how one person’s dishonesty can make life hard for so many other people. Good luck and hugs!

LadyFirebird
      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I’m so sorry, WSC. It’s sad how one person’s dishonesty can make life hard for so many other people. Good luck and hugs!

Add greed to that–one person’s greed and selfishness and downright arrogance! May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their aimpits! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Holy smokes! I’m sorry to hear about this. I hope everything gets straightened out.

Something like this happened to my dad a few years back. He was working for a small company and I always remember him talking about his boss getting a new truck, putting in a swimming pool, taking a long trip to Disney World. It got me suspicious as to how the guy was paying for things. The company ended up going under and I don’t know if my dad ever managed to recoup all the lost pay he was supposed to get or not.

purpledragonclaw
          Participant

I’m sorry too, WSC. Honda just did something similar to its employees, paid them for a month they haven’t worked yet, but when that month rolls around, they have to take it off. But the difference there is they got paid in advance for the month off. I hope you can get paid for the hours you worked! Everyone already gave good advice for what to do now.

I’m going in in a little bit…I will do it to help him out and the other employees…But SHE better not approach me at all. I WILL get fired if she does. ๐Ÿ˜ก

I said my piece to her. I made her so mad she left the entire bar. XD
            The accounts have be re-opened as of now. She told the people that they are trying to sell the business. I don’t think he will once she leaves. ๐Ÿ˜• I’m pressed to figure this one out as comes. But, I have got another job in the works. Seems the other bar in town is perhaps in need of a cook…And it is completely run by just the guy…No wife included. LOL So, I will stay with these guys until I can talk to the other bar and grill’s owner. Hopefully, I will not be screwing myself. :scratch:

Adaneth
            Participant

I’m glad you got to give her a piece of your mind! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

Good luck deciding how to proceed from here. ๐Ÿ™„

LadyFirebird
              Participant

The truth hurts and she really didn’t want to hear it but she had to. Good for you–I’m so tired of people like this that feel the whole world should revolve around them and their wants. Laws shouldn’t apply to them and people exist for their own selfish gains. I hope things work out for you and that the other job will be a good move. Even with her gone, the husband is still running the place right? I don’t know how he feels about you giving his wife a piece of your mind but it will certainly stick in his that you did.

Best of luck to you–may all turn out in the end.

He came back that night and swept and mopped my floors for me. If that explains to you how he felt about it. XD

LadyFirebird
                Participant

Okay–that’s a good sign! Probably didn’t have the nerve himself to say anything to her and is now glad you did! Okay, he may be happy to have you stay! Maybe he’s hoping she’ll just up and leave him all together–he can only hope! ๐Ÿ˜†

Katherine
                  Participant

๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„ That was just HORRIBLE of her! >.< I secretly giggled when you said that you made her mad-boy did she deserve it!! I am also very glad that you might be able to get a job soon!

Megan
                    Participant

Sounds like this horrid woman needs more than someone to make her mad. A swift kick in the pants might be a good place to start ๐Ÿ˜† Hopefully the IRS will never leave her alone again after this. That is not the kind of thing a person should be allowed to get off easy with.

WSC, I hope everything works out for you soon. Either you keep your current job with pay and without the wife involved, or that you get the other job and things are better all around.

Bob

KARMA!!!

She will get what’s coming to her!!
                        Sound like you are going to bounce back well at least!!
                        I hope things go well for you
                        I think I said something else somewhere about hanging someone from their toe nails?? Does that apply here too??

I don’t think her toenails would hold up DM! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
                        I pulled a double today…With NO help. So, I think I shall be “sick” tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜‰
                        Then I will get my TOTAL revenge…Then SHE has to cook with NO help…And she will work a double too. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ XD (I actually am evil. Gramma always said, “Don’t get mad, just get even.”) ๐Ÿ˜€

Heather
                        Participant

Criminy, WSC, what a nightmare! ๐Ÿ™ That woman is the biggest dang fool ever: bad enough she plays games like that, but doing so in a small town? She must be about as quick on the uptake as a stunned raccoon. Now she’s got an entire community of people who know exactly what kind of small-minded thief she is, the IRS breathing down her neck for the rest of her miserable days, and she not only burned her bridge with her husband, she doused it with gasoline and then hit it with napalm. She’s completely destroyed her support structure–boy is she in for a world of hurt. She deserves it. It’s amazing how hard-headed some people are, refusing to admit that they’re doing something wrong; well, she’s lined herself up for a nice big wrecking ball that’s going to keep coming back at her for a long time. I sure hope the message gets through this time.

I’m sure glad that there’ve been some rays of hope regarding your employment, and also glad to hear that the husband is smart enough to let that peabrained soon-to-be-ex of his take her medicine from the people she’s hurt. I agree with LadyFirebird: he was probably standing just within earshot the whole time thinking “Ooo! That was a good one! Yeah! Truth hurts, don’t it!” ๐Ÿ˜ก Now we just have to hope that he really does sever all ties with her; she’s bound to try to drag him down with her if she possibly can. Nasty git.

Wishing you the best of luck through all of this!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.