Oh boy, working on new product galleries

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback Oh boy, working on new product galleries

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Pam
      Prezaurian
      Participant

http://windstonestore.com/galleries/windstone-products/

Darn text based messages. All context goes right out the window. So…. -scratches cheek- Is this just a really frustrating process? I’m not sure I understand. ^_^; If it is frustrating, sympathies?

On another note, I do like the purring cat sculpt. It’s very cute and I’d never seen it before. So thanks for posting the link to those categories.

Pam

We have been dreaming of having product galleries on our website for a long time but it never really got off the ground. We are trying again. I think it looks, and functions, a lot better than my previous attempt.

Betrluk1
          Participant

I think it is coming along nicely Pam! Really nice to see photos of the older sculpts like this.

Marianne
            Participant

Awesome idea. Looks great! Interesting to see the older sculpts. Just the thing us thrifters need so we don’t miss out on a Windstone treasure. Thanks for that.

Nightcrow
              Participant

How’s the gallery building going?

Are the former Ebay/Test Paint galleries going to be folded into this one? I was trying to find some of the photos from the old Ebay Gallery/Staff Gallery, and they seem to be gone (mostly I was looking for certain test paints from a couple years ago, but also I was trying to check whether a Jungle Flame Lap Dragon has been made yet) – do we have an ETA for when they might come back? Or for the gallery that’s replacing them?

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Oh WOW! Looks Great!
                  I love the ‘Licking Cat’ sculpt! 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

This was Pam’s project, and she is no longer at Windstone. I’m not sure if someone else picked this up, or not….

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Susie
                    Keymaster

No one is working on this at the moment. I’m sorry – we are short handed.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.