fbpx

Officially Adorable

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Officially Adorable

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

I agree, this piece would be so cute with little wings on it’s back.

Edit: I just had to throw in a bid on this guy, I agree that it would be a shame for him to just disappear. (Hope I didn’t step on anyones toes by bidding :))

Oh good for you!! I hope you win him.I would go for it but can’t right now.
      I will squeek for “When pigs fly!”

Sooo did you get it??? :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Dandr13
      Participant

Edit: I just had to throw in a bid on this guy, I agree that it would be a shame for him to just disappear. (Hope I didn’t step on anyones toes by bidding :))

Unfortunately no, 🙁 it ended while I was at work and I didn’t have a chance to check on it until I got home. My max bid was about 50 below what it actually went for.

Kiya
        Participant

Unfortunately no, 🙁 it ended while I was at work and I didn’t have a chance to check on it until I got home. My max bid was about 50 below what it actually went for.

It did go to a forum member (not me!) So at least it’s still in the family. 🙂

Dandr13
          Participant

It did go to a forum member (not me!) So at least it’s still in the family. 🙂

That’s great, at least it went to someone who’ll be able to fix it up, and add it to an existing collection so it won’t be lonely. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.