fbpx

Ode to Dio

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Ode to Dio

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Marianne
    Participant

Hi, just curious about this little Fledgling Dragon called Ode To Dio I have seen pics of online. He is so cute! Can anyone tell me when it was made and if it has any thing to do with Ronnie James Dio?

Jennifer
      Keymaster

I think it was a test paint by Windstone painter Brandi, a few years ago. I don’t know any further info… maybe someone else can remember.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Marianne
        Participant

It’s is so neat looking. Very cool piece but I have only seen the one sculpt with that coloring. Just fascinated about the story behind that piece. 🙂

GardenNinja
          Participant

My recollection is that the color scheme was named in honor of Ronnie James Dio, but I wouldn’t swear to it. As I recall, there was no mention of RJD in the auction listing, but a Windstone person, possibly Brandi herself, confirmed it on the forum.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Marianne
            Participant

Wow, I had wondered. He does have a real rock & roll look to him. My husband loves RJD. Wonder where he end up?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.