fbpx

Oddball Dragon Colours

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Oddball Dragon Colours

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    rachelled
    Participant

I have noticed some colours that rarely show up among the dragons in-store, even in the “Out of Stock” area. Notably Aquamarine, Pearly Pink (That’s only a curly I think) and the White dragons.

What I was wondering is, were these experimental colours (with the exception of White of course), or will these be expanded to some of the other sculpts?

Melody
      Keymaster

I have noticed some colours that rarely show up among the dragons in-store, even in the “Out of Stock” area. Notably Aquamarine, Pearly Pink (That’s only a curly I think) and the White dragons.

What I was wondering is, were these experimental colours (with the exception of White of course), or will these be expanded to some of the other sculpts?

We can no longer get the aquamarine paint we used. We can probably make an approximate match for the old color using other paints, but that is a major hassle and I haven’t had time. So, we have temporarily discontinued the color.
        Yeah, what happened to the pearly pink color?
        I think we just did curlies and few ebay items in that color.
        Or did we do some limited production batches?? I don’t remember.

LadyFirebird
        Participant

Melody, you did paint some production dragons in pearly pink because I have a pearly pink lap–got her from another forum member. Other than the curlies, I don’t know of other pieces you painted this color.

Melody
          Keymaster

Melody, you did paint some production dragons in pearly pink because I have a pearly pink lap–got her from another forum member. Other than the curlies, I don’t know of other pieces you painted this color.

I remember doing laps and curlies, and maybe one old warrior…and a scratcher…eesh, too may dragon colors to keep track of.

etruscan
            Participant

Skigod377 has the pink scratcher in her signature line. Also a pink Poad. 🙂

Kim
              Blocked

I have to mention again I really would love a pearly pink fledgling, young, baby and hatching dragon, pretty please when you have time to have more dragons painted!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

rachelled
                Participant

I remember doing laps and curlies, and maybe one old warrior…and a scratcher…eesh, too may dragon colors to keep track of.

Any chance of some of these making a reappearance? I googled the Pearly Pink Lap dragon and I am in love…!

Bullsquid
                  Participant

I have to mention again I really would love a pearly pink fledgling, young, baby and hatching dragon, pretty please when you have time to have more dragons painted!

A pearly pink fledgling would be just darling. And Valentine’s Day is coming up soon…

rachelled
                    Participant

A pearly pink fledgling would be just darling. And Valentine’s Day is coming up soon…

Pearly pink dragons would be PERFECT for Valentine’s day!

pipsxlch
                      Participant

I remember the pink OW and wasn’t there an emp? I seem to remember fledgies too but I may be way off base. Ski would be the person to ask about anything pink.
                        Isn’t the white retired? Once again, I may be way off.

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

Paticia painted the Emperor as an ebay piece. I think there was also one other at one point as well. I got the Pink Spectral, that was another of P.S.’s

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

darjeb
                          Participant

ME TOooooooooooooooooooooo to go along with the pink lap I was lucky enough to get

darjeb
                            Participant

I have the aqua fledgling, baby dragon and hatching 2. Was there a curlie? I have a curlie that is close to the aqua dragons I have but has a bit more green or yellow (maybe) in it – is that one supposed to be aqua?

etruscan
                              Participant

I have the aqua fledgling, baby dragon and hatching 2. Was there a curlie? I have a curlie that is close to the aqua dragons I have but has a bit more green or yellow (maybe) in it – is that one supposed to be aqua?

If you mean Aquamarine fledgling, baby and hatching v. 2, then yes … there also is an Aquamarine curlie.

Syn
                                Participant

I have a Pink Young Poad & Mother Ki-Rin by Patricia
                                  Olimpia’s Secret Keeper
                                  Rosedust by Jennifer (light and darker pinks)

Pinks I had:
                                  Little Rock Dragon by Patricia
                                  Pink Pearl Lap #1 (of 2) by Olimpia

In addition to the Emperor and Spectral mentioned in the above posts, PS painted the following Pinks:
                                  Fledgling #1 and 2
                                  Male Ki-Rin
                                  Poad
                                  Baby Stegosaurus #1 and 2
                                  Cat Wizard

I also recall a series of pink Bears on eBay a while back but cannot find them now. I think those were painted by Melody.

I can’t find anything on a pink OW by Melody. Can anyone come up with a name or picture?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.