fbpx

Odd looking flap cats

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Odd looking flap cats

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Hi Melody! I was looking at some flap cat auctions on ebay and noticed to odd ones up right now. Each picture is linked to the auction for that flap cat.

Did the Black Bird Wing ever come with that much white and did the Siamese Bird Wing come with gold on the wings instead of blue and purple?

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Laurie
        Participant

Phew…I’m glad you said something, I thought it was just me. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜‰

http://cgi.ebay.com/WINDSTONE-COLLECTABLE-WINGED-CAT-FIGURINE-FANTASY_W0QQitemZ290230999881QQihZ019QQcategoryZ37855QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Yea, I was going to ask about the black and white one as the whether it was a repaint OR a LE or LP or did any accidentally come out like this as in serendipity.

Depending on what Melody has to say, I will be watching both closely.

Pegasi1978
          Participant

The black and white is pretty with all his different colors. I just noticed each dot on his necklace is a different color and he even has a small amount of green on his wings too. I’d be tempted to go for him if I didn’t already have a siamses bird wing that I love and wasn’t bidding on brown-eyed baby koi-rin #5.

Amanda
            Participant

I saw the first one on ebay tonight, I love him! I THOUGHT he was this one, but I just looked again and this guy has white wings O-o

http://www.ravnheart.com/windstone/index.php?act=details&id=523

Eleu wrote:

I saw the first one on ebay tonight, I love him! I THOUGHT he was this one, but I just looked again and this guy has white wings O-o

http://www.ravnheart.com/windstone/index.php?act=details&id=523
              Yea, I have that spotted one which was an LP. The ones under discussion here, particularly the black and white is definitely not that. I cant help but wonder if it’s a repaint until I hear from Melody. But Im tracking them cause I like them and would def go for the BW.

lamortefille
              Participant

I’m awaiting the verdict on these, too. I’m sure they will go out of my price range in any case… ๐Ÿ˜†

Jodi
                Participant

I would like them too, but I really need to pay down my bills instead.

Zelda
                  Participant

I have one of the siamese flap cats with gold on the wings. There’s a thread about it somewhere farther back in the archives of this section. Melody told me that very few of these were made, and she wasn’t sure (until then) that any had made it beyond the factory. I guess a few must have, hah!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

I thought I remembered seeing something about Gold Winged Siamese Flap Cats once upon a time, but wasn’t sure.

Did any the Siamsese Bat Winged Flap Cats get made with solid gold wings to match the bird wings?

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

Yea, I was going to ask about the black and white one as the whether it was a repaint OR a LE or LP or did any accidentally come out like this as in serendipity.

Depending on what Melody has to say, I will be watching both closely.

Well, irregardless of what Melody says, I like this little guy too. He will have several pairs of eyes watching him ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Melody
                        Keymaster

pegasi1978 wrote:

Hi Melody! I was looking at some flap cat auctions on ebay and noticed to odd ones up right now. Each picture is linked to the auction for that flap cat.

Did the Black Bird Wing ever come with that much white and did the Siamese Bird Wing come with gold on the wings instead of blue and purple?Oh my gosh! Those are some of the original test pieces we tried in stores! Rare cats!… There are only about five, if that many! I still have one of each in the archive.They were probably purchased in a store called “Clouds” in Folsum CA, where we first test marketed them.

Oh wow I bet they will sell for an arm and a leg

tatt2dcowgrl wrote:

Oh wow I bet they will sell for an arm and a leg

They will now ๐Ÿ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.