Odd-Ball Red Foxes 2/5/15 – Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Odd-Ball Red Foxes 2/5/15 – Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

Wow! Stunning, PrairieVixen!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Landipan
      Participant

I really liked that one too! She’s a gorgeous fox, congrats!

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

PrairieVixen
        Participant

Wow! Stunning, PrairieVixen!

Thanks Natasha and meowmix101! πŸ™‚

.*ΒΊSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!ΒΊ*.

rachelled
          Participant

I am so totally stoked! When I saw these critters, I fell in love with the darker colored one at the very top of the shop photo and was just over the moon when I opened up my fox-box and there she was! (or one of her near-identical litter mates!) This fox is just so gorgeous and unlike any other that I have in my collection. I’m so happy with her!

This one has me (figuratively) drooling a little…! Love the dark, rich colours.

PrairieVixen
            Participant

I am so totally stoked! When I saw these critters, I fell in love with the darker colored one at the very top of the shop photo and was just over the moon when I opened up my fox-box and there she was! (or one of her near-identical litter mates!) This fox is just so gorgeous and unlike any other that I have in my collection. I’m so happy with her!

This one has me (figuratively) drooling a little…! Love the dark, rich colours.

Thank you rachelled! πŸ™‚

.*ΒΊSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!ΒΊ*.

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

Oh, So happy I got one of the rich brown ones! Even more surprised that I got one of my top picks (for as top pick as I could get from the store photo, lol!) This is the lil one that is at the very top of the store photo (Details match up exactly right) – Sorry Prairie! πŸ˜‰ Though yours is quite stunning as well!! Seeing your gorgeous one made me super nervous to get mine cause I wanted one close to yours! lol πŸ™‚

I wish I could get the details to photograph on this one, it’s quite amazing πŸ™‚ There is a touch of brown on the top of the muzzle (not completely covered in black) and the lil white cheeks!!

Skylover
                Participant

Here’s mine! He’s got some really neat gray shading.

photo IMG_5513_5_zpsf95bd2d2.jpg

photo IMG_5517_6_zps22ef8e7e.jpg

photo IMG_5518_7_zps713090a9.jpg

photo IMG_5519_8_zps44a68eb8.jpg

pony-up
                  Participant

Here’s my lovely little oddball. I was really worried that I’d end up with one that is very similar to the production reds, but I really got lucky! He does have a little scuff on the front side of his tail, but he is otherwise perfect! πŸ™‚

photo Odd fox_zps4krln2ci.jpg photo Odd fox 2_zpszeoyfjvd.jpg

Amstaff
                    Participant

Love love this color! Almost looks like he would melt in your hand… like chocolate πŸ˜› Makes me wish I had gotten one now.

Lauren
                      Participant

Mine arrived at my permanent home address, but my mother… I’ll ask her to take a photo for me, and she’ll do it, but either she finds it a hassle or she doesn’t have an eye for photos? Or maybe she’s using a bad camera. Either way, the photo(s) turned out washed out and/or fuzzy. 😐 I’m going to ask her to do it again, but…. we’ll see. XD; I seem to have gotten one with a lot of black on him similar to Prairivixen’s, but I can’t tell how deep the browns/reds on him are due to the poor photo quality.

Matryoshka
                        Participant

Wow, amazing grab!

etruscan
                          Participant

Mine arrived! She is very pretty with a cute face, and I love the all-black forelegs on this batch. πŸ™‚

Here is my little fox. He reminds me of a chocolate kiss, and just in time for Valentine’s! πŸ™‚

photo Brown fox_zpsfdgelm95.jpg
                             photo Brown fox 2_zpsjlmp4cqb.jpg

MandBsMom
                            Participant

Here’s my little guy! I wanted one with lighter color on the neck and that is what arrived! He’s very nice looking. Grizzled comes to mind.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Kim
                              Blocked

Very nice fox!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.