October — December 2013 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone October — December 2013 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    rock-reader
    Participant

There are so many special and/or ebay pieces coming out right now that I love! I really like the three Young Unicorns; I could stare at Epona’s markings for hours trying to follow the silver cord (?). I almost cried when I saw how inexpensively the kirins went for and me with no money! Frankly, most of the ebay Windstones have been going for ridiculouslu low prices and I’m crushed that I can’t take advantage of this trend! So many pretties! And new ones showing up in the special section of the Windstone website as well! It is truly an embarressment of riches! 🙂

Erika
      Participant

And there’s the flying meerkat! Is this the first finished one of this sculpt that’s popped up?

they released them in meerkat color a bit ago…

http://windstoneeditions.com/products/winged-baby-meerkat

Ah, thanks! Those totally missed my radar.

Chloe
        Participant
          Sirithiliel
          Participant

Nectarine is a good color for Oriental Dragons!

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Seems lately yhe only Windstones really retaining their true value are the Oriental style dragons, (suns, moons, etc) other then the grab bags I mean.

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kim
              Blocked

I thought the last two young unicorns on ebay went for a lot. Is it just me or does it seem like a lot of pieces have come out recently in grab bags, on special pieces in the store and on ebay and even other production pieces. Between all the grab bags I can hardly keep up with buying special pieces although if there were more of the smaller sculpts in special colours, I would consider them as I can’t afford the larger ones and the shipping on the larger ones.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Falcolf
                Participant

Man, that nectarine oriental is gorgeous! It looks really great!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

rock-reader
                  Participant

I think it is more that the people who have disposable income at the moment are collectors of the oriental dragons. I have also been shocked at how low the winning bids have been on ebay for many beautiful pretties; however, I am personally stone cold broke and am on an involuntary Windstone fast. As soon as I catch up I’ll go back to buying…

Chloe
                    Participant
                      Falcolf
                      Participant

Fusion is awesome! Looks like Windstone is getting lots for him! 🙂

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Erika
                        Participant

Oh, man, I really hope that a hoofer comes out in nectarine…I really love that scheme. I’d have to go for it. I think it’d be lovely on a grand pegasus or a male unicorn. or a baby pegasus or unicolt would be adorable…

Chloe
                          Participant
                            rock-reader
                            Participant

Someone STOLE Fusion last night! I hope it was a forum member at least….

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

I know right!? I SAW that after the fact and was like HOLY crap! THAT was a good deal!

There are still a good amount of Youngs left for ebay that I know of. There are a couple I am really wondering what they will go for. I bet one in particular is gonna be a record breaker. Still not up yet though.

Got a busted Windstone?
                                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kim
                                Blocked

I would have bid on Fusion myself if I had known but I assumed the price would be a hundred or two more so didn’t even check. Oh well. I hope who ever got her, loves her.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 118 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.