fbpx

Ocelot Griffins

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Ocelot Griffins

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    Carolyn
    Participant

Oh yes the foo dog mother and baby are wonderful . One more left to finish .

fatalbeauty
      Participant

oof, while the foos are awesome, I’ve been foaming at the mouth for the mother griff and chicks….can’t wait to have some!

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Jasmine
        Participant

Are there people waiting for the Female and Chicks so that the family can ship together? If so, give us an idea of how many of you are doing that – it might help expedite getting the ladies and babies painted.

I definitely want a family. Keeps the squabbles down if the male has a female to keep him in line. And of course chicks need to be kept out of trouble. 🙂

wolflodge100
          Participant

I got my male but he is different from the ones shown so far. His spots on his front quarters are all run together.

Lokie
            Participant

My griffy came in and it’s only fair I share a photo as I had asked others. I also thought it would be interesting to share comparison photos with other production color schemes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

By far the prettiest production color scheme (imo)

Matryoshka
                Participant

Love the group shots. Its making me see how much I really like the Brown Male Griffin too. Haha.

KaytanaPhoenix
                  Participant

Is there more Ocelot males? I remember something being said about another release the week after the last release (Hope that made sense) and haven’t seen the store stock go up any… just curious if there is more that weren’t as much priority to get finished up since stock was lingering?

moonbeam
                    Participant

Are there people waiting for the Female and Chicks so that the family can ship together? If so, give us an idea of how many of you are doing that – it might help expedite getting the ladies and babies painted.

That´s so considerate of you to ask, Susie!
                      I would have loved to get the whole family but I have some big bills and a rather expensive holiday coming up in the next months. So it seems I might not be able to get them. When they are available I will see which of them I can afford 🙂

Erika
                      Participant

Here’s mine, it feels a bit braggy, but I just had to show him off. I love his stern expression, hur.

Thank you Melody! I’ve already gotten admiring comments on him from visiting family; he’s my new computer guardian.

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

how are the females and chicks coming along?

1. Mother Meerkat
                          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

Sikek
                          Participant

Here’s mine, it feels a bit braggy, but I just had to show him off. I love his stern expression, hur.

Thank you Melody! I’ve already gotten admiring comments on him from visiting family; he’s my new computer guardian.

Very nice photo, I love his expression here too!

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

1. Mother Meerkat

etruscan
                              Participant

Oh, didn’t you know? Melody decided she is bored with ocelot patterns and won’t be painting any more.
                                I’M KIDDING! I expect she will get to them when she has time.

Hannah
                                Participant

I got my Ocelot griffin the other day, and boy is he gorgous! My camera doesn’t show it very well, but even his feathers are beautifully antiqued! He’s just gorgeous. I may or may not keep him (actually, my mother may keep him!), but if I do, there’s a good chance that his eyes will be changed to Metallic Teal. I’m still confused as to why the teal was never considered for these guys, It’s the perfect color to go with his markings and gems!

In any case, here are some glamour shots!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 108 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.