fbpx

Ocelot Griffins

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Ocelot Griffins

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    Lokie
    Participant

Sorry Shotzy11, I was so busy whining (and now constantly refreshing the store), I didn’t thank you for posting a photo. Thank you!

fatalbeauty
      Participant

I’m sorry, Melody has not begun painting Female Griffin or Griffin chicks in the Ocelot color. She’s still working on the Males (who keep preening and preening and prancing and carrying on, trying to attract the Females into the factory… Next time I think she needs to start with the girls!) We should be restocking the store with the Males pretty soon (tomorrow?) – but it won’t be ALL of the males, all of them will not be ready at once, so we’ll be restocking again at a later date.

hehe, silly males there’s no gals to see you! *can’t wait for females and chicks*

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Sirithiliel
        Participant

Thanks Sikek! I am so glad Melody painted these!! They are more affordable then the eBay griffins.

Still out of my budget range though =( but I can still admire the pictures!

Erika
          Participant

Hooo! I got one this time! (Ruined my bedtime…which is important if you work at 4:00 am, but it was worth it)

I really shouldn’t have, but I couldn’t resist! So excited for him to arrive ๐Ÿ˜€

Susie
            Keymaster

There are more available right now!

Cassandra
              Participant

Yayy I just got my Ocelot Male Griffin today!!
                Wow cant believe just how beautiful he is. The photos really donโ€™t show just how pretty he is.
                Even though I got him from the first batch it took a while for him to arrive all the way to Australia ๐Ÿ™‚
                I had to use flash on my camera cause my room was too dark.
                Thank you soo much for panting these Melody! ๐Ÿ˜€

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Man. Those guys are so pretty, but they couldn’t have showed up in the store at a worse time for me right now. Just can’t afford ANY of the new critters coming out lately. I’ll just have to appreciate the pictures of them.

Erika
                  Participant

Just got mine today and he’s BEAUTIFUL. Thank you so much!

I can’t stop looking at him, lol.

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

are the females and chicks being worked on yet?

1. Mother Meerkat
                      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

etruscan
                      Participant

Poor Melody – every time she creates something new it unleashes a cascade of requests for MORE! Adult foo dogs, ocelot females and chicks, winged meerkats like in Repatagle … I’m sure she will get to it all when she can. ๐Ÿ™‚

Susie
                        Keymaster

Are there people waiting for the Female and Chicks so that the family can ship together? If so, give us an idea of how many of you are doing that – it might help expedite getting the ladies and babies painted.

Carolyn
                          Participant

Got my male today and thats all I want . He’s amazingly beautiful .

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

I dunno about the others but I’m wanting just a female and a chick, mebbe two chicks…I just updated a bit ago to a CP male so hubby says no to a new male….

1. Mother Meerkat

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

I may want a momma and chicks, but I don’t expect Melody to make them on our beckon call. If it takes months it takes months, that’s just me. I’d much prefer Mel works on what she wants to work on *nods* It’s easy to get burned out doing the same thing over and over. (especially when you do this stuff for a living) If she paints nothing but Ocelots she’s going to start to hate it! LOL! If we have to work her so hard, she should at least have fun doing it ^_^

It took a long time for Wolf Mommas, no big deal if it takes a long time to me.

Got a busted Windstone?
                                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kiya
                                Participant

Yeah, and I’m excited for the foo dogs! Mom and pup are finished. If Dad can get done too, we’ll see some new sculpts soon! Whooo!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 108 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.