fbpx

Nutmeg Curled Dragons going into the store at 3 p.m. PST, Aug 3, 2011

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Nutmeg Curled Dragons going into the store at 3 p.m. PST, Aug 3, 2011

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Today, August 3rd, at 3:00 p.m. PST, we will be putting our new “Nutmeg” Curled Dragons into the store! These are Limited Production, only available direct from us.

If you should miss this batch, please press the “notify” button to be emailed when they are back in stock again.

(Please remember that we do not allow auto-refreshing/update scanner script programs to be run on our site – if you should run one you may find that you cannot access the site.)

Skeeterdeee
      Participant

I am loving these e-mail alerts!! <3

Susie
        Keymaster

There are 30 of them in the store now!

Carolyn
          Participant

He’s so cute .

Kiya
            Participant

You want my husband to kill me, don’t you?

*sigh* ๐Ÿ™‚

Purplecat
              Participant

Soooo pretty! I love dark coppers, and warm brown colors, that is a really lovely curl. Do I see hints of interference violet on it?

~Peers at budget sadly~

WolfenMachine
                Participant

Is it just me or do these look exactly like Toasted Pearl but with orange eyes?

Wampus Dragon
                  Participant

Is it just me or do these look exactly like Toasted Pearl but with orange eyes?

It’s not just you, I thought the same thing…

I’m just not into curlies unless theyre painted brighter colors. If it was lavender pearl or something like that, I’d be all over it.

yolanda
                    Participant

I thought they looked like the toasted pearl curlie too. Thats why i passed on this one. I do like the toasted pearl a little better tho.

Kiya
                      Participant

Did you see the pictures Melody posted to her blog? It helps show the color differences a lot better.

The top of this curly is a deep chocolate burgundy. There are gold highlights over parts of the copper, besides the hint of russet and violet on the wings. So, the store picture is a bit dark, as Melody mentions on her blog. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Just a wee FYI. ๐Ÿ™‚

diane
                        Participant

awesome, another curlie, I had to get him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

etruscan
                          Participant

I didn’t check email yesterday, wouldn’t you know, but I seem to have just snagged the last one anyway. (Whew!)

siberakh1
                            Participant

Awww, I like nutmeg a lot! I think he looks different and much richer in color than toasted pearl. I hope there will be more though, since I can’t get one at the moment (just changed jobs).

Pam

FYI, Melodys pic makes the base color look gold (at least on my screen). The base color is actually copper.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.