Now Selling On Ebay Yay!

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Now Selling On Ebay Yay!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Celestial Rainstorm
    Participant

Hey guys. Sorry to bother you, I just wanted to let you know I’m selling on eBay. As most of you know, my father left back in December and my mother got cancer immediately after. So, its been a hard year for her. For her Christmas present I really wanted to take her on a mini-vacation to our favorite hot springs.

Sadly, my hours at work got cut badly. So if its not too much trouble, if you would like to check out what I have to sell, I would be very grateful. I’m updating nearly every day with new stuff! Again, thank you ever so much!

http://www.ebay.com/usr/celrainstorm9?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Finding happiness again.

Kim
      Blocked

I just looked and it says you have 0 items for sale. Is that right or are your auctions blocked to Canadians? I don’t know why but a lot of times it won’t even let me see auctions from the U.S. unless they are set to ship here.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Scathach
        Participant

I’m in Canada and I can see your auction items just fine.

On another note, I hope that 2016 is a much better year for you and your mom.

Life is beautiful.

etruscan
          Participant

I see six items at the moment. Your Painted Pony is pretty (say that fast six times)!

Celestial Rainstorm
            Participant

Thank you everyone! Sorry about that Kim, I don’t know why it was being silly.

Finding happiness again.

JynXx
              Participant

Love the Painted Pony!! What edition is it? Can find out on the bottom with #E πŸ™‚

β†žβ†žβ‰ͺβˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING β€’β†Ÿβ€’

β€’ β–Ί By Patricia Smith β—„ β€’
                β˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

β€’ β–Ί By Melody β—„ β€’
                β˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                β˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                β˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Kim
                Blocked

I clicked on your link again, click on items for sale and it still says 0 items. I tried both ebay.com and ebay.ca so I don’t get why it’s not showing me anything? It must have something to do with where you have them set to ship as it says it’s based on my postal code.

littleironhorse
                  Participant

I can’t see anything either…

Scathach: Do you have any idea what’s allowing you to see them? I tried ebay.com and ebay.ca, logged in as well as logged out and nothing will work.

If you don’t plan on shipping to Canada, it doesn’t really matter though.

Otherwise, you might try linking each auction rather than you profile. That does seem to work.

Celestial Rainstorm
                    Participant

I am really sorry guys, I am a brand new seller and trying to work out all of the kinks. Perhaps this will do the trick? (Does Canada qualify for international shipping?)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221968147557?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Finding happiness again.

Falcolf
                      Participant

That link works for me!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Kim
                        Blocked

Yes you would have to have it set for international shipping for Canada. Your link works but if I click to see your other items it still says 0 items.

littleironhorse
                          Participant

I am really sorry guys, I am a brand new seller and trying to work out all of the kinks. Perhaps this will do the trick? (Does Canada qualify for international shipping?)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221968147557?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Yep! That works! πŸ˜‰

etruscan
                            Participant

Yes you would have to have it set for international shipping for Canada. Your link works but if I click to see your other items it still says 0 items.

Do you get to the screen that has a list of options on the left? If so, does it help if you click “North America” or “Worldwide” under Item Location?

Celestial Rainstorm
                              Participant

Ah, thanks so much Kim. So much to work through!

Finding happiness again.

littleironhorse
                                Participant

No change for me! Still invisible…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.