November Raffle Splash Dragon New Pictures!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone November Raffle Splash Dragon New Pictures!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I just got the lovely Splash in a couple days ago and thought I would share pictures of her. She is a lot more vibrant and gorgeous in person with pink/coral/salmon and dark blue colours as well as red eyes and red gems in the forehead and tail. I am still surprised I won her and am so thankful to Melody for being so generous with these raffles every month! It took 3 years of me entering raffles to win her but feel so grateful to have won something last!

I do love her, especially with her gorgeous pink colours and am getting attached to her but with that said I did not realize she had red eyes and I know a lot of other people loved her too and love red eyes more than I do. So I would possibly consider trading her for another raffle or ebay piece or maybe grab bags from my wanted/wishlists in the classifieds. I am most fond of anything rainbow, vibrant or pastel, pink and anything with blue, teal or green eyes. Message me with any offers.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Natasha
      Participant

What a jaw-dropper! I love her coloring so much! Congrats!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Falcolf
        Participant

Really gorgeous, congratulations! 😀

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Bodine
          Participant

She’s just absolutely stunning!Congrats again and again.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Prezaurian
            Participant

Oh my gosh, thank you for posting better pictures Kim! She is gorgeous! -sighs- I wish I had something to trade for her. But alas, I don’t have anything special enough (except my Father Foo Dog done by Melody and he isn’t going anywhere). Ah well. Enjoy her!

Kiera
              Participant

Are you allowed to trade a raffle prize for something resellable (like GB’s or ebay pieces?) I have a raffle prize I can offer in trade, will pm!

Purplecat
                Participant

omg…she’s my fave raffle in a long time…I just missed entering too! haha. Congrats on an amazing dragon!

etruscan
                  Participant

Are you allowed to trade a raffle prize for something resellable (like GB’s or ebay pieces?) I have a raffle prize I can offer in trade, will pm!

You can sell or trade a raffle piece BUT you can’t make a profit on it.

Excerpted from the official rules post:

“Can I enter the raffle again if I win?
                    No. If you win you get to sit and watch the rest of the raffles with your prize sitting next to you. But If you give it away to someone else who wants it more than you, or sell it and donate the proceeds to charity (such as a needy forum member or charity group, e.g. an animal rescue, etc) you can re-enter future raffles.

Can I sell my raffle piece if I win?
                    Yes, as long as you sell it under no false pretenses (by this we mean that you sell it correctly as a Windstone for what it is, is all!) But if you sell for profit it you cannot enter any more raffles.
                    Charity begets charity, but profit begets sitting on the sidelines for other raffles!”

All the information/rules: http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/windstone-raffles

Kim
                    Blocked

Yeah I know not to enter more raffles. I do feel very blessed that I won her but my bank account is pretty bleak this Christmas and there are a lot of other Windstones I would also love to own so thought I would offer her up to anyone else who really wanted her too. If I did sell her, my mom actually runs her own animal rescue and could use the money to help the animals and both of us are needy in that I am not currently working and my mom is on a small pension, otherwise I would never think of parting with a special piece like this!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
                      Participant

Yeah I know not to enter more raffles. I do feel very blessed that I won her but my bank account is pretty bleak this Christmas and there are a lot of other Windstones I would also love to own so thought I would offer her up to anyone else who really wanted her too. If I did sell her, my mom actually runs her own animal rescue and could use the money to help the animals and both of us are needy in that I am not currently working and my mom is on a small pension, otherwise I would never think of parting with a special piece like this!

Yes, I know that you know the rules but it sounded as though Kiera didn’t.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.