fbpx

November Raffle?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody November Raffle?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

I know Windstone is closed for the weekend so I don’t expect an answer until Monday, but will there be a November Raffle?

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Melody
      Keymaster

Yes!

fatalbeauty
        Participant

YEY! can’t wait to see what it will be!

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Nightcrow
          Participant

Bumping this thread a bit as a gentle reminder, since it’s now the 29th.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Melody
            Keymaster

Bumping this thread a bit as a gentle reminder, since it’s now the 29th.

We have sent the pics and info to our newsletter guy. It’s up to him now!
              If you ever enter the raffles ( reptangle2@gmail.com) before the newsletters get sent out, you might not get an automated response that I’ve received your entry! I don’t set the auto-responder until right before the newsletter goes out. Even though I only use that email for raffle entries, I still get random emails there, so this is to avoid some confusion.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.