November 2017 raffle prize

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles November 2017 raffle prize

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

Pepper the gothic uni11- 2017 raffle This is “Pepper” the November 2017 raffle prize!

He is a Gothic unicorn, painted with a coat color inspired by a Nigerian Dwarf buckskin goat.  He has a gold plated  pewter horn  and Olivine colored Swarovski jewels set in his collar.

If you would like a chance to win Pepper , send me an email with the words “November 2017 raffle” in the subject line, include your forum name, real name and address.

Send your email entry to : reptangle@gmail.com

I’ll choose a winner at the end of the month!

Zexious
      Participant

I sent my e-mail!! <3

You’re a real doll for always offering raffles, Melody. I’ve never seen the head of a company/artist who’s not only so generous, but is also so active in the fan community! You’re a true inspiration.

Suzanne-Marie
        Participant

Good luck to everyone who enters !!
          What a beautiful gothic unicorn !!
          Kind of reminds me of my formal china pattern Dame A La Licorne
          French: Lady With A Unicorn made in France by Phillipe Desulieres for Limoges, based on the mid-evil tapestry series of Senses :Taste, Sight, Smell, Touch, Hearing.

Bodine
          Participant

INDEED,INDEED🤗

Good luck everyone.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Zexious
            Participant

Out of curiosity, how many people generally enter? ;O;
              I guess a better question is how many people are active on the forum? (400ish?)

Celestial Rainstorm
              Participant

He’s stunning! Good luck to everyone who enters!

Finding happiness again.

Daria
                Participant

Oh my god, I think I’m in love!!! This guy is absolutely stunning <3

sent my entry!

Nightcrow
                  Participant

Thank you for posting, Melody!

I’m going to sit this one out, since I’m not a hoofer collector (though the Gothic *is* my favorite hoofer!) but I really appreciate your posting, so that I can make that call.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Kim
                    Blocked

I am also curious how many enter the raffles too but out of everyone I see actively post on the forum or buy grab bags I would say there are maybe 100 or so of us that appear active as of late.  Although I am sure there are lots more members or new members who enter raffles but don’t post on the forums.  Also there are a lot of us who have won in the past that don’t enter raffles anymore and people who have come and gone.  So I think you probably have a good chance anytime you enter a raffle.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                      Participant

Ms.Melody also posts these on Facebook,DeviantArt and maybe other places so word is getting out.No telling what the number could be.I spread the word of Windstone everywhere I can for her too.Some places will not let you advertise where the sculptures come from, so you have to watch out for that.The membership number can give you a rough idea though you do not have to be actively on the forum to enter.Like Kim says,members come and go and others have their prize already so just chalk it up to luck and enter the raffles when you really want the prize.If you get one and then something much more to your liking comes along,,,you are kinda stuck unless you sell it and send the proceeds to charity{I believe that is the rule},then you can enter again,cross your fingers you win that one,so do keep that in mind when entering.Good luck!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Kujacker
                        Participant

Also I doubt everyone on the forum enters every time. I suppose there are people out there that enter EVERY SINGLE raffle in hopes of IT’S FREE! But at least for me, and I know some other members here, don’t enter every month. I have to actually really like the raffle piece, color and sculpture. Since we are only allowed to win one raffle, I want to actually like the piece should I win.

I entered this month, but it’s the first time in maybe 4 or 5 months that I’ve entered the raffles.

Natasha
                          Participant

EXACTLY! I think the entrance pool probably varies wildly per each auction. Since you can only win once, I only entered when I loved the prize, and I knew I would always want to keep it in my collection. I can no longer enter, because I was insanely lucky and won Night Shift, the Old Warrior. He’s absolutely amazing, and I will always treasure him.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                            ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                            Mother: Okapi
                            Gothic - Mahogany
                            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Melody
                            Keymaster

The numbers of entries varies all over the place. I’ve gotten as many as 225. Usually it’s around a hundred.  It seems to depend on how many people know about it! This raffle has 102 entries so far.

GardenNinja
                              Participant

I think the rule is actually you can’t profit from it. So you could just give it away to become eligible to win again. That is what I would do if I won and discovered I didn’t like it in person – that would be so much simpler than trying to figure out a proper price and finding a buyer.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.