Northern Colorado Shootings

Home Forums Miscellany Community Northern Colorado Shootings

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

So, this is happening my back yard (I’m less than a mile away from this one)

Victim Of Another Apparently Random Shooting In Northern Colorado ID’d

Not long ago there was a man shot and killed on his bicycle, right in the area my bf rides his bicycle (training for a triathlon) and in April there was a woman shot in her car as she was driving onto the interstate (she survived, even with the bullet going through her neck)… Police say it all seems random 🙁 but linked the car and bicycle shootings, and I have no doubt last nights will be linked too… I hope they catch the person doing it, before anyone else gets hurt!

It scares me cause this is all in areas I go, my family, my friends… and my bf, on that darn bicycle, he hates that I asked him to not go out by himself until this is figured out, and even so, yesterday morning rode to a friends house in the early morning, so they could ride to work together… and even worse, he thinks it’s silly for me to worry, and hates when I ask him to not be by himself n whatnot 🙁

phantomess
      Participant

Yeah, a bit scary. You & your bf remind me of my husband and I- he always tells me I worry too much, and he seems not to worry about ANYTHING.

Stay safe!

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.