fbpx

North/Central Texas Windstone Dealers?

Home Forums Miscellany Community North/Central Texas Windstone Dealers?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dragoneer_88
    Participant

Are there any Texans on here that can point me to a Windstone dealer, more specifically, a dealer in north to central Texas (dallas/fort worth area)? I’m looking for Windstone Dragons. I’ve looked at the list of dealers, but looks like some have closed down, they don’t carry dragons, or they don’t have adequate website info.

Thanks

SilverDragon
      Participant

I live in the austin area. There used to be dealers here a loooooong time ago, but no more. I think the medieval restaurant there in Dallas might have windstone.

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
        Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Bodine
        Participant

Astral Castle is in Midland.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

SilverDragon
          Participant

I’d dunno…. I wasn’t too impressed with astral castle in person. My parents live out in midland and we went by the store to check it out. I imagine the place being more “mythical” but….its more of a dungeon and dragons game store. Selling the cards and game piece. And he had a little area with a few emerald peacock dragons and that’s it. Really disappointed.

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.

Dragoneer_88
            Participant

Hmmm, guess I could try Medieval Times or this Enchanted Forest place in Fort Worth looks interesting. Thanks

Pegasi1978
              Participant

I’ve not been to the Medieval Times in Texas, but I was at the one in Atlanta a few weeks ago and they did not have Windstones, so the one out there may not either.

SilverDragon
                Participant

Hmmm, guess I could try Medieval Times or this Enchanted Forest place in Fort Worth looks interesting. Thanks

Let us know. I’m curious. 🙂

Bodine
                  Participant

I’d dunno…. I wasn’t too impressed with astral castle in person. My parents live out in midland and we went by the store to check it out. I imagine the place being more “mythical” but….its more of a dungeon and dragons game store. Selling the cards and game piece. And he had a little area with a few emerald peacock dragons and that’s it. Really disappointed.

aww,that’s sad to hear.Good luck. 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.