Norse myth enamel pin kickstarter plug

Home Forums Miscellany Community Norse myth enamel pin kickstarter plug

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Xali
    Participant

Hello all!

My absolute fave thing to collect are enamel pins.  I have two small cork boards peppered with them.

I pretty much haunt kickstarter on a daily basis for new projects with ones I adore. I found this one that’s a little on the cutesy side but I love the Fenrir/wolf and Sleipnir/8-legged horse and really wanna unlock the bifrost MLP-ish version of Sleipnir.  Take a lookey at your convenience and if you’re into it, plz back!

I usually don’t do these kinda shoutouts but I’m pretty sure this is her first kickstarter and it’s been super slow going to unlock stretch goals.  And what can I say?  I rly want that Sleipnir hehe.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pukaparade/children-of-ragnarok-pin-set/description

Landipan
      Participant

I adore the Sleipnir, SO cute!

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Xali
        Participant

Bumping with pics cuz I’m dumb and totally shoulda had em before.

The regular Sleipnir & Fenrir:

The Bifrost Sleipnir I wanna get unlocked version and we’re super close too!

And the alt Fenrir added the other day that could maybe get unlocked with enough peeps:

There’s a few others like the World Serpent and Hel but these’re prolly gonna be most appealing to peeps here.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.