No longer available

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone No longer available

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Syn
    Participant

I have an extra one that I would be willing to provide for the winner of the one on eBay right now.

I would send it directly to the seller. I do not want the box back, but I do want to be reimbursed for my shipping cost to the seller.

The Large Rock Dragons were packed like the Secret Keepers and have molded inserts instead of the cardboard inserts. My box has the original plastic and the original molded inserts.

Contact me if you are the winner and would like the box.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

FYI for whoever won… I was bidding on that guy at one point, but if you look closely at the first photo, there are some chips on the tail as well as paint rubs in a few areas right near the chips. You REALLY gotta look, but they are in the same place in a few of the photos so it’s not a shine mark or refelections from the sun. I only worry because it was described as “like new” and I’m hoping the buyer happened to see them as well and knows it might have a few little dings. Hopefully, he was worth the price tag. I was pretty close to bidding again myself despite the tiny chips! LOL!

I so wish Windstone would make more of them again someday, even in gypsum if possible like the Baby Rock Dragons.

Very nice of you to offer the box syn ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.