fbpx

No griffins

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone No griffins

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    silkenwinds37
    Participant

There are literally no male or female griffins in the store. I have two silver wolf chicks but can’t find a single parent of any color. In NJ there are no known dealers and the only dealer I am aware of is in NY and they have candles only.

Are griffins being discontinued or something?

etruscan
      Participant

No, they most likely are not yet at the top of the queue for casting.  Windstone is a small company and sometimes things are delayed for a while.

silkenwinds37
        Participant

Oh ok. I know they are fairly small but it’s been a while since I have seen any adult griffins. Well, onto ebay then! 🙂

Susie
          Keymaster

Etruscan has it right!  Griffins are on our list of things to do, and that list is very long for the small staff we have to do those things.   Please press the “join waitlist” button on the pages of the Male and Female Griffins that you want – that helps us decide the priority for getting them made.

silkenwinds37
            Participant

Ok Susie I will!

tig3r06
              Participant
                pipsxlch
                Participant

That seller (opaldragon) is an old-time member here, you should be safe with her. There’s also a brown male further down the page; I don’t recognize his seller (dragonluvor).

merrillannwhite
                  Participant

The female is the old browner wolf color.  She is not the same as the ones currently pictured in the store.  Just a heads up.  Personally, I like to mix and match, and she would look nice with the brown male.

LZ
                    Participant

I recently bought one of the lavender dragons from dragonluvor. It was mint in box, packed well for shipping. Would buy again.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

silkenwinds37
                      Participant

Thanks guys for the links! The mom is not the one in the store but thanks anyway.

Nightcrow
                        Participant

I went to the Squeak thread and squeaked for new griffin colors… I’m hoping for Frosted Jade and Jaguar Flame, with Black Rainbow as a runner-up.  🙂

I’ve been thinking about a Silver Wolf female, too, though, if they get restocked; I have a Silver Wolf baby who’s currently momless.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

I’d love to see some new colors, I need a momma for my baby griffins and a mate for one of my two single dad griffins…..

4 things I'm looking for:
                            1. Mother Meerkat
                            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Nightcrow
                            Participant

If you haven’t already, go add your squeak to the post!  If lots of us want it, it might just happen…

What colors would you like to see?

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

fatalbeauty
                              Participant

dunno what colors I’d want to see, just something different I guess….

4 things I'm looking for:
                                1. Mother Meerkat
                                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.