Newish Member here!

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Newish Member here!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    picklesoap8
    Participant

Hi all! I have been a long-time lurker here & always entered the monthly raffles- keeping my fingers crossed! I have been an admirer of Windstone since the mid 90’s but have never had the luck of getting one. I recently was just gifted my very first Windstone dragon beauty by the generous & talented memeber @Bodine & am just overwhelmed with how amazing it is.

I just wanted to say that this community is so welcoming, kind & amazing. Thanks for making me feel so welcome & accepted. It’s so nice to have a happy, positive place to come to on the internet.

A little about me: I am a 37 year old female, living in a little town (of under 800 people!) in Oregon. I have a lot of interests, one being Windstone & everything magical- dragons, unicorns, & all the mystical creatures have always spoken to me. I love to read (mostly non-fiction) I have over 1,000 books in my collection. I greatly enjoy cooking, collecting things (dragons, cats, books, nail polishes, etc.) I love nature, the color purple, Audrey Hepburn, tv/movies, music & more!

If anyone has Instagram & wants to follow me, my handle there is @picklesoap8. I like to post pics of what I cook mostly & pics of pretty flowers I take pics of. Thanks for listening! Happy to be a memeber here! ๐Ÿ’œ

Bodine
      Participant

We all welcome you and glad you are here.

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

picklesoap8
        Participant

Thank you so much! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ’œ

etruscan
          Participant

Welcome! Glad you came out of the lurking mists.

Landipan
            Participant

Welcome!!! Great to have you here, we’re a pretty fun group if I do say so myself, you’ll love it here! ๐Ÿ˜€

*Formerly meowmix101
              Not currently open for PYO commissions.

sherry10151982
              Participant

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! Itโ€™s fun around here so get ready to have a blast!!

Angelika_Zen
                Participant

Welcome to the forum! ๐Ÿ™‚ lots of really great people here!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

picklesoap8
                  Participant

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! ๐Ÿ™‚

@Angelika_Zen I love your poads picture! They are so cute!

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

Yahoo! Our Membership in The Crazy Windstones Club grows! Yay!
                      Welcome Welcome!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Zeppard Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

StormDancer
                      Participant

I’m late to the welcome wagon.. But Hello and welcome. Wishing you lots of fun and a great time with us here in the forums!

Looking for:
                        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

elma asheley
                        Participant

Welcome to the forum.

Kim
                          Blocked

Hello and welcome! I’m 36 and have been on here a few years, from Calgary, Alberta. I think there are a few of us on here around the same age from all over the place. Do you have any favourite Windstones or ones you would love to own someday? I also love unicorns and dragons and basically anything animal or Windstone related or in pink or rainbow colours. I also like cooking and reading, sports, dancing, singing, etc. I live in a big city but always wanted to live in a town or in the country. How do you enjoy living in your little town? Is there much to do there?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

picklesoap8
                            Participant

Hi Kim, sorry for the late response (I don’t sign in everyday). There is just something so comforting & kind about this forum. I can just feel everyones kind energy illuminating off of it.
                              I love every Windstone honestly, I adore anything in the purple/peacock/black/blue sort of coloring. I was lucky enough to have experience the kindness of Miss @Bodine here who sent me my very first ever Windtsone dragon. Dragons are my favorite but I so much wish for a smiling winged cat. Cats are high on my list, & a Poad, a griffin, a unicorn, etc. on & on, Windstones are just magic to me. I love them all. ๐Ÿ™‚

What are your favorite types of things to cook?

I’m in such a small town & always wished to live in a big city! Ha, we should switch. ๐Ÿ˜› My little town is much too country for me. We don’t even have a stoplight. While it sound quaint & cute on paper, in reality it’s just a meh type of place. I have always wished to be elsewhere & to answer your question, there is absolutley nothing to do here. It’s just too tiny to have anything going on. Around 700-ish people.

Thanks for such a warm hello. It was nice to meet you. :

Anonymous

Hi and welcome to most amazing group since home computers. I was a windstone fan since its inception. Not consistent though, as my life is chaotic and demanding, my time out is complete shutdown, which means only 3 things at once. We share and help as much as possible. It is sometimes a strange relationship, someone you never met or talked to, but the common factor is Windstone and the doors it opens in all of the collectors. It is the commonality that joins us all.. Like I said earlier sorry for the laps in welcome, but I am glad I took the time to say HELLO..

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.