fbpx

NEW Unpainted Animal Sculptures :D

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion NEW Unpainted Animal Sculptures :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hey you guys!

I feel bad because I COMPLETELY forgot my password and the email attached to it is since gone πŸ™ So here I am again! I will re introduce myself :). My name is Amanda, I live in Port Orange, Florida. I am in the model horse hobby as well as having a small collection of windstone. I am a painter and customizer of model horses, but I recently started by own little project sculpting little palm sized animals :D! Right now I just have 5; a rabbit, rat, ferret, sea otter, and a Japanese flying squirrel! I just wanted to share them all with you :)! Thank you for reading.

Ah, here we go!! πŸ˜€

photo PicMonkey Collage_zpsxzhb1tw9.jpg

Betrluk1
    Participant

oh wow these guys are adorable! you are so talented and nice to meet you!

Stormbreeze
      Participant

Hello, and welcome back! You are a very talented sculptor.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

etruscan
        Participant

Very cute (love the rabbit). Welcome back!

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

When I’m not stupid broke, I want that ferret! πŸ™‚

Oh! And she has these for sale on her etsy site, for those of us who love painting things πŸ˜‰

Angelika_Zen
            Participant

That rat is seriously the cutest thing ive seen all day πŸ˜‰

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

AWWS! The otters!! so much cuteness!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
              www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
              Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Kim
              Blocked

Those are all so cute! I was wondering where the etsy link was but then noticed it in the post signature area.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Thank you all so much! I apologize for not including the link earlier, silly me! Here it is: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtByBrock?ref=hdr_shop_menu

They are cast in a durable resin material that is easy to sand, and sculpt over, and of course just throw a coat of primer or gesso and yo are ready to paint πŸ™‚

Prezaurian
                Participant

Very nice work! They’re all quite cute. You must have a pet rat or see a lot of them. They do that pose all the time, especially when napping.

WeRePaNtHeR
                  Participant

Wow! Hi and oh so cute!!! I want the ratty and bun bun!

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

hey i just looked up that molding company, whats it like working with them? Could you pm me information like costs etc for the process?

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

I pm’ed you πŸ˜€

And thank you all so much for the kind comments! I am working on painting some now, so I will hopefully have a few listed shortly.

got it, thanks so much!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.