fbpx

New to Windstone, gifted a collection of dragons

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area New to Windstone, gifted a collection of dragons

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tam
    Participant

Hey… I’m Tam,

A couple days ago I was gifted 14 Windstone dragons. A friend just knew some older folks who were selling their stuff, buying a caravan and going to travel and that they had dragons they were wanting to rehome. I said I’d take a couple. A “couple” was fourteen!

I unboxed them today and wow… I don’t know what I was expecting, but I wasn’t expecting Windstone dragons!

I don’t really know much about them… if anyone can clue me into what I have here, I’d appreciate. Not looking to sell or anything, just curious.

Thanks in advance!

Tiocfaidh Ár Lá

Prezaurian
      Participant

Post a picture of them. The people here love seeing each others collections and might be able to tell you what you’ve got.

Also, welcome to the forum!

Bodine
        Participant

Indeed and if any questions, just ask.People here are among the best and willing to help.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
          Participant

Indeed and if any questions, just ask.People here are among the best and willing to help.

We will help post photos if needed. The Forum can be confusing when you first start using it!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.