fbpx

New to the forums, not to Windstone

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area New to the forums, not to Windstone

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Marguerite LaMothe
    Participant

Going to show my age here, but…

I remember Windstone Editions on display at this shop called Wicks N Sticks back in the mall when I was younger. I spent forever staring at the sculptures and dreaming about being able to buy them. I hadn’t really thought of it in years but recently remembered, and decided to look for them again. I’m so happy to find this website. Everything is just as beautiful as I remember.

Lisa
      Participant

Welcome! I have about the same story. I loved these when I was young, saved up my allowance and bought a mother dragon but never any others. I decided recently to look them up again and see if they were still being made. I was happy to find them, though they are addicting and can smash your wallet a bit. LOL I’m pretty new to the forum as well. The veterans are very kind. 🙂

Grail: Poad (achievement unlocked!) Am now on the hunt for almost any color scratching dragon

Melody
        Keymaster

Welcome!!

Megan
          Participant

Welcome, Marguerite! I also remember Windstones from Wicks ‘n Sticks. My parents bought my my first piece (emerald wizard mouse) from there one summer when I was in grade school ^_^

Ela_Hara
            Participant

Wicks N Sticks was the BOMB! I LOVED that place!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.