fbpx

New to the Forum

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area New to the Forum

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Lyndsie
    Participant

Love these pieces! Only wish I bought more when I was younger.

etruscan
      Participant

But then you would have had to store them (and they do take up space).  However, it’s never too late!  Welcome.

StormDancer
        Participant

Welcome. You’ll soon make up for not buying more when you were younger. Your wallet will never be the same. Lol

Looking for:
          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Welcome!
            You’ll be short on funds and display space in no time! LOL!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Melody
            Keymaster

Welcome!!

Kim
              Blocked

Welcome.  Which pieces do you have now or which are you looking to buy in the future?  I think a lot of us saw and loved these when we were younger but weren’t able to buy many til we got older and had more money.  At least you found this site now!  You can find lots of pieces listed in the classifieds on here as well if you are looking for anything the store no longer carries.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Angelika_Zen
                Participant

Here, some choose gypsum over food! 😀

Welcome to the Forum!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Celestial Rainstorm
                  Participant

Welcome, we’re so happy to have you!

Finding happiness again.

Megan Humphrey
                    Participant

I’m new to Windstones, I just found them and I’m absolutely in love, I had yet to find dragon sculptures I loved everything about until I found these, I have yet to own one but I’m saving up, I just got my first job. My favorites are probably the mother dragons and the old warrior dragons, but I also love the expression on the secret keepers and the baby dragons are adorable. My favorite colors are probably tanzanite and the brown with the turquoise, what are your favorite sculptures/colors?

Nightcrow
                      Participant

Welcome, Megan!  And congrats on the job.

My favorite of the older colors are the old Whites, with Emerald in second place.  Of the newer colors, I love Tanzanite and Blue Morpho!  My favorite sculpt is the Lap Dragon, but I’m very fond of the Old Warrior and the Young, too.

The old Browns with turquoise accents are pretty,too, aren’t they?  I have a Brown mother who is one of the darker/heavily shaded versions of the Brown color, and it’s really soothing and earthy.  I got her an Old Green male to keep her company and represent the ‘ancestors’ of my collections.  🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Megan Humphrey
                        Participant

Thank you! And do you have a picture? They must look so cute together!

Kim
                          Blocked

Welcome!  My favourites are the baby and young unicorns, pegasus babies, young poads, baby kirins, griffin chicks and fledgling and baby dragons but I love a bunch of others too.  I love the rainbow, peacock, blue morpho and pastel colours on the dragons.  I like most grab bags in anything rainbow, pink or pastel colours.  I need to post updated pictures showing my collection soon too!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                            Participant

Hi there and WELCOME! We hope you stick around,make some new friends and surely buy some gorgeous art.Here is my brown family.I am not fortunate enough to have any other the big boys but the ones I do have are all just beautiful.They are not the shiny metallics but I think it makes them special.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

StormDancer
                              Participant

Welcome Megan!

I Started out with an Emperor, a Male and the Mother Rainbow Dragons. Now I have almost all of the Rainbow Dragons. Several Ruby Dragons, the male and mini keeper  Peacock dragons and  a couple of the test paints. As for Favorites, well I began thinking it was  dragons, almost any of them. Then I ended up with Poads (Gotta love those poad butts! Someone on here wrote a fantastic Poad butt poem, I need to find that again, lol) and Tanukis. Then, Kirins, cougars, foxes and a wolf.  Really It’s hard to say that I have a favorite sculpt at this point as each one is so wonderfully done. But If I had to choose just one to keep I think on the sculpt alone it would be the Old Warrior Dragon. Something about his expression is  so full of wisdom and serenity.

The Rainbows

The Rubies

A couple of adult and young poads

Once again Welcome and have fun here!

Looking for:
                                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Zexious
                                Participant

Hi again, Megan! Congratulations on your first job; now you’ll have some disposable income to play with! Way to go! 😀

Storm, you have an incredible collection. Just look at those families! I’m shook <3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.